ScienceLogic Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

4.0
ScienceLogic CEO David Link
David Link
Pros
Cons
  • "Typical growing pains as a company grows from small start up size to mid-size(in 7 reviews)

• "great coverage but expensive out-of-pocket health insurance, 401k match could be better(in 5 reviews)

"Fast paced, innovative company, smart peers powering prosperity around the world"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Inspiring leadership; an organization that lives and breathes their values across all markets; highly passionate people; strong innovation culture; great recognition program; rewards & benefits; heavy feedback culture; learning mindset; people come with good intent and honesty. Excellent Company and culture. I have yet to meet someone that wasn't welcoming or helpful. The team is so hard-working, but really makes...

Cons

Opportunity to manage change better. Occasionally it moves a bit slow. This is nothing to be worried about as its happens in growing companies.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on what really matters - making a difference to our employees and our customers!

ScienceLogic2018-03-21

"Awesome Opportunities for the Right People"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Autonomy to control your own destiny. Hard/smart work gets rewarded. Flexibility, trust and accountability.

Cons

ScienceLogic addresses a challenging space.

Advice to Management

Focus in on messaging and go to market.

ScienceLogic2018-03-16

"Sales Engineer"

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Sydney

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great product, great CEO, best in its niche, and expanding. Startup culture, everyone works for everyone, which is great! Colleagues are happy to jump on to webex to help each other from the other end of the world. Haven't experienced any micro-management, rare in this industry. Work life balance is a great thing. It keeps your energy and productivity.

Cons

Nothing really, but you have to be the right person to work in this company.

Advice to Management

Be more decisive cutting dead weight.

ScienceLogic2018-03-16

"An unpleasant place to work"

I worked at ScienceLogic full-time

Pros

Fatty, unhealthy food provided in the Reston office. Good pay, but that is for very long hours. Some of the people in technical support are very knowledgable.

Cons

The EM7 monitoring product is very complicated. As a result it has many, many bugs. Also, as a result of the complexity, a disproportionally large number of people are needed in technical support to support customers. Senior management do not have a clear idea of where they want to go and as a result they do not have a plan for getting there.

Advice to Management

Re-engineer the product. Also, employ some managers who have worked in large companies so they have some understanding of the way enterprise class companies actually work.

ScienceLogic2017-10-29

"Great Company, Great Leadership, Big Career Opportunities"

Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working at a high growth, early stage company is very exciting with daily challenges and interesting situations to navigate through. Working hard and achieving good outcomes is very well rewarded. It's a results-driven environment with a great culture of balancing the need to get the job done with having fun along the way.

Cons

None really, other than the necessary evils of rapid growth.

Advice to Management

It's hard to fault management, they're executing well .

ScienceLogic2015-12-16

"Growth, Respect, Responsibility & Money"

Current Employee - Customer Success & Renewals in Sydney

I have been working at ScienceLogic

Pros

The most proactive company I've worked for. Excellent sales staff and motivational leadership. The Executive encourage you to make change and drive growth. Flexible work & family life balance. No issues with working from home..actually encouraged to keep you productive & happy. Great financial rewards on offer.

Cons

Sometimes growth can impact delivery but it's a known issue so everybody pitches in to help if it is an issue.

Advice to Management

Keep motivating & encouraging staff.

ScienceLogic2015-12-11

"Fantastic Organization"

Current Employee - Other in Reston, VA

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Outstanding group of people developing meaningful solutions for our customers. Poised for even greater success as we continue to build one of the most talented teams in our industry. Strong culture and a set of values that are more than words on a poster (although they are also on a poster!!) The team is united around a clear vision and executing on a number of challenging objectives. Strong focus on our customer.

Cons

The challenges we tackle on a daily basis aren't lay ups...you don't become a market leader by sinking the easy shots...if you are solution-oriented and like applying your skills in a team environment, then this is the place for you!!

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees.

ScienceLogic2019-08-19

"Top notch IT company"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent management team, opportunity to grow and learn new technologies such as AI, Clouds, etc.

Cons

None. All positive about this company.

ScienceLogic2019-08-07

"I am so blessed to be working with wonderful and intellectual employees"

Current Employee - AP Analyst in Reston, VA

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for more than a year

Pros

ScienceLogic because it is very diverse company with a familial environment. ScienceLogic offers many unique programs such as employees’ wellness, flexibilities, cultural initiatives, and amenities. Flexible time off/flexible work from home. Casual dress code

Cons

No nearby walking distance for local shops and eatery places.

ScienceLogic2019-07-01
  10. "So lucky to be working here!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Reston, VA

I have been working at ScienceLogic for less than a year

Pros

ScienceLogic has incredible company culture, teams who genuinely care about and support each other, and a dynamic environment that is constantly growing and improving. Seeing the collaboration and hard work of all the teams lead to improvements in the product, processes, and the overall company is great! Everyone genuinely cares about each other and the company's success, and that starts from the leadership.

Cons

None so far--but not for someone who does not like working at a quickly growing, mid-sized company.

ScienceLogic2019-06-28