ScienceLogic Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

4.2
ScienceLogic CEO David Link
David Link
Pros
Cons
  • "401k match could be better although the company offers a medical plan option that basically covers your deductible(in 7 reviews)

• "Typical growing pains as a company grows from small start up size to mid-size(in 7 reviews)

"Fast paced, innovative company, smart peers powering prosperity around the world"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Inspiring leadership; an organization that lives and breathes their values across all markets; highly passionate people; strong innovation culture; great recognition program; rewards & benefits; heavy feedback culture; learning mindset; people come with good intent and honesty. Excellent Company and culture. I have yet to meet someone that wasn't welcoming or helpful. The team is so hard-working, but really... makes an effort to have a great time in the company. I have never walked into a new job and felt better about the environment and focus of the company.

Cons

Opportunity to manage change better. Occasionally it moves a bit slow. This is nothing to be worried about as its happens in growing companies.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on what really matters - making a difference to our employees and our customers!

ScienceLogic2018-03-21

"Sales Engineer"

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Sydney

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great product, great CEO, best in its niche, and expanding. Startup culture, everyone works for everyone, which is great! Colleagues are happy to jump on to webex to help each other from the other end of the world. Haven't experienced any micro-management, rare in this industry. Work life balance is a great thing. It keeps your energy and productivity.

Cons

Nothing really, but you have to be the right person to work in this company.

Advice to Management

Be more decisive cutting dead weight.

ScienceLogic2018-03-16

"Awesome Opportunities for the Right People"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Autonomy to control your own destiny. Hard/smart work gets rewarded. Flexibility, trust and accountability.

Cons

ScienceLogic addresses a challenging space.

Advice to Management

Focus in on messaging and go to market.

ScienceLogic2018-03-16

"An unpleasant place to work"

I worked at ScienceLogic full-time

Pros

Fatty, unhealthy food provided in the Reston office. Good pay, but that is for very long hours. Some of the people in technical support are very knowledgable.

Cons

The EM7 monitoring product is very complicated. As a result it has many, many bugs. Also, as a result of the complexity, a disproportionally large number of people are needed in technical support to support customers. Senior management do not have a clear idea of where they want to go and as a result they do not have a plan for getting there.

Advice to Management

Re-engineer the product. Also, employ some managers who have worked in large companies so they have some understanding of the way enterprise class companies actually work.

ScienceLogic2017-10-29

"Great Company, Great Leadership, Big Career Opportunities"

Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working at a high growth, early stage company is very exciting with daily challenges and interesting situations to navigate through. Working hard and achieving good outcomes is very well rewarded. It's a results-driven environment with a great culture of balancing the need to get the job done with having fun along the way.

Cons

None really, other than the necessary evils of rapid growth.

Advice to Management

It's hard to fault management, they're executing well .

ScienceLogic2015-12-16

"Growth, Respect, Responsibility & Money"

Customer Success & Renewals in Sydney

I have been working at ScienceLogic

Pros

The most proactive company I've worked for. Excellent sales staff and motivational leadership. The Executive encourage you to make change and drive growth. Flexible work & family life balance. No issues with working from home..actually encouraged to keep you productive & happy. Great financial rewards on offer.

Cons

Sometimes growth can impact delivery but it's a known issue so everybody pitches in to help if it is an issue.

Advice to Management

Keep motivating & encouraging staff.

ScienceLogic2015-12-11

"Innovative company with a great work culture!"

Current Employee - Learning Services Coordinator in Reston, VA

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm so happy to have found a career with this company! I had the most smooth on-boarding process I've ever experienced and the whole company seems to be filled with genuinely great people. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly during my on-boarding process and I was provided tools and resources to help me transition smoothly into my role. - Amazing work culture & collaborative work environment -... Working among a team of highly qualified and passionate innovators - Flex time off - A lot of room for professional growth if you work towards it - HR does a great job of putting on fun events and connecting employees - LOTS of free food! - Great company core values, such as be nerdy!

Cons

Could use better 401k

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing !

ScienceLogic2019-10-10

"Wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible Schedule Work life balance Unlimited PTO Yoga sessions Chair massage sessions Puppy party 1x a year

Cons

Hmmmmm, considering some of the places I have worked previously ScienceLogic is very short on cons.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Manager in Reston, VA

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for more than a year

Pros

What I love about SL, Great place to work Unlimited PTO Great Managers to work. From the CEO on down this company is hands down one of the most fun, and challenging environments. You feel like you are making a contribution to the company as a whole (no matter what position you hold). Leadership does listen. It's the little things that go a long way.

Cons

Nice to have: one-day mandatory work from home and a day after the Christmas holidays

ScienceLogic2019-10-08

"Great with many aspects and continuously improving on the rest!"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Reston, VA

I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growing company in good financial position, Strong Agile practices, Large Scale Agile experience, fun engineering/product teams, seasoned leadership team, flexible vacation and WFH policy, a culture that identifies with its defined core values, growing company. This is a place I refer to my friends!

Cons

401k is slightly below what you might be used to. This is offset by being a shareholder in the company (for me).

Found 156 reviews