Servcorp Reviews

Updated 10 Jul 2020

3.5
Servcorp CEO Alf Moufarrige (no image)
Alf Moufarrige
Pros
Cons
  • "Strict dress code (I was always checked on my appearance(in 15 reviews)

• "Fast paced environment, and keeps you on your toes(in 13 reviews)

1. "Great work place"

5.0

I have been working at Servcorp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work culture and many opportunities available.

Cons

I have been working at Servcorp more than a year but I couldn't find any negative things.

"Fast paced and rewarding"

Current Employee - Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Servcorp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good culture amongst other managers and a supportive head office team. Nice place to come to work every day with excellent views. Good opportunity for professional growth and a varied role.

Cons

It's not for the faint-hearted - it's busy and your tasks can change from day to day. It's definitely a juggling act, you get out of it what you put in though.

""Home Sweet Home" So excited to be back!"

Current Employee - Marketing in Sydney

I have been working at Servcorp full-time for less than a year

Pros

* Amazing views you'll never tire of (rain, hail or shine - you will love coming to work & looking at the view!) * Great working environment. * Professional, modern, stylish. The latest and best - always * Friendly and intelligent colleagues * Reward loyalty * Challenging and rewarding * Opportunities for growth & travel for some departments * Proudly-Australian owned * Strong brand in the industry with great financial backing * Everyone takes pride in their appearance, and are well-mannered * Encourage a good work-life balance. But at the same time, you need to know when extra hours are required if an urgent task is at hand. Someone with a great work ethic won't have a problem with this.

Cons

* Not many cons for me which is why I came back! I was missing it very much. I was here for about 4 years and left for 18 months. A few months into my last role I was missing Servcorp and regretted my decision. Sometimes you need to leave to realise just how amazing you had it! I'm so glad to be back home :-) In the interest of completing this, a Con would be: *people with big egos may not like the fact that sometimes you have to just listen to what the boss wants to do and get it done. Pick your battles. There will always be opportunity to shine.

"Great role, only hard workers will survive"

4.0
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Sydney
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Servcorp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to learn about running a business. Supportive head office with plenty of opportunities to grow within the business.

Cons

This role requires grit and perseverance to perform well and to meet the KPIs, expect some long hours in the beginning.

"Great place to grow"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I worked at Servcorp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good people, growth opportunities and interesting work

Cons

Not enough downtime and need to change culture to meet with the times

May 10, 2020Talent Development Manager

Thank you for your positive feedback. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours!

6. "Inspired daily"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant

I have been working at Servcorp full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Working with a department of women, i was always inspired by their stories of career growth within Servcorp. - Challenging, rewarding and always learning - fast paced - no two days were the same - The ladies I work with i now consider long term friends and genuinely look forward to seeing them everyday - The manager I work under is supportive, approachable and personable. In my time here, I have felt her support at all times and I've never experienced that in other companies I have worked at

Cons

- No maternity benefits in place, however, understand this is not always a company requirement, but would be nice to see given the rate of women that work within Servcorp

May 10, 2020Talent Development Manager

Thank you for the positive feedback. It is fantastic to hear you are constantly inspired by your team around you, we work hard to create a supportive yet high performing culture at Servcorp. Our Manager's go through in-depth HR training to help support them when managing and training their team so it is wonderful to hear you have had a positive experience with this to date. We hope you continue to enjoy your time at Servcorp.

7. "Full of opportunities for personal and career growth"

Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Servcorp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Career opportunities, great bonus, ongoing training

Cons

Head office sometimes lack of understanding of how the floor runs.

May 10, 2020Talent Development Manager

Thanks for the positive feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy your employment at Servcorp!

8. "Extremely rewarding roles"

Current Employee - Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Servcorp full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Servcorp have provided me with multiple opportunities in my time working for the company in order to develop my career. I have worked my way up from an entry level role to now managing one of our 160 locations as if it was my own business. They provide constant on the ground training and support to ensure that you are prepared for the ever changing market and business challenges. Whilst we are disconnected from our head office and other Servcorp locations, our technology allows you to work with colleagues around the world as if they are in the office with you. This is the perfect company to join if you are looking to kick start a career.

Cons

Servcorp isn't the faint hearted. You need to be prepared to work hard in order to develop your career. There are no easy rides. The roles are extremely fast paced and require you to be flexible and ready to change to fit the business needs when required.

May 10, 2020Talent Development Manager

Thank you for the positive review. It sounds like you have had a great journey at Servcorp. We do pride ourselves on our internal career progression and we appreciate your acknowledgement of the value in our world class communication system and the benefit it provides our clients. We hope you continue to enjoy your journey at Servcorp!

"Energetic work place | Rewarding and Fulfilling Work | Great Culture and People"

Current Employee - Manager in Melbourne

I have been working at Servcorp full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Surrounding yourself with inspiring, encouraging and like-minded individuals. Excellent company culture working in a positive and supportive environment where skills and ideas are freely shared. Results are rewarded which encourages a climate that drives team success. Stunning offices to work from at the best locations across all cities around the world. Travel opportunities within the company could literally take you anywhere.

Cons

Working at Servcorp can be stressful… surprise! Try to touch the sun enough times and you’re bound to melt a few feathers. The rewards, both financial and personal, are worth a little time under the pump, at least you’ll find out what you’re made of.

May 10, 2020Talent Development Manager

Thank you for the positive review. We are so pleased to hear you are fulfilled by your role and enjoy working at Servcorp. We agree sales roles are not for the faint hearted yet with continued learning and development at Servcorp we are able to provide the support in order for the majority of our Managers to succeed. We hope you continue to feel fulfilled at Servcorp.

10. "Supportive and Engaging enviroment"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Servcorp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Throughout my time i have learnt and grown professionally and personally. Despite being a global corporation there is endless support provided and the genuine care for all of their team! The training provided is second to none and the opportunities for career progression are endless.

Cons

It is a fast paced environment and at times can be high pressure, for some this could be seen as a con (for me this is what drives me!!)

May 10, 2020Talent Development Manager

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is wonderful to hear that you have grown both professionally and personally throughout your time with Servcorp. Our continuous training and development is something we are very proud of, training is built into the culture of Servcorp and we will continue to update based on market conditions. Servcorp is fast paced and many people thrive within this type of environment, we are so pleased you do too!

Found 234 reviews