2evolve Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

2evolve Interview Questions

Interviews at 2evolve

2.4

Telefundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 2evolve (Auckland, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

group interview where we were asked random questions or had a quick debate. Nonsensical
    and childish, proves nothing, not even a one on one session, felt like it was very much lucky dip time to get chosen!!

Interview Questions

• nothing much. Just why I left my last job and then just silly random stuff, game playing. Not even a one on one interview.   1 Answer

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surry Hills

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 2evolve (Surry Hills) in December 2019.

Interview

Two interviews were completed in order to showcase the needed skills to complete the advertised job. In the first interview you had to describe yourself and also take part in a mock sale. This involved reading from a script to persuade the recruiter to donate to a certain charity. In the second interview you had to go into the call centre and listen to calls.

Interview Questions

• They asked you to up sell the person beside you and to convince the recruiter the person beside you deserved the job more than anyone else in the room.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 2evolve (Sydney) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview Process is very quick. it only took 1 week. first was a phone interview to go through your experience. When shortlisted, you'll be invited for a 1:1 interview. Then they will give you an exam. if you pass, you increase the odds of you getting a job offer.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 2evolve (Sydney) in May 2019.

Interview

Really fun and engaging, practice calls with instructor and tests for your personality and character, test to see how you get along with other team members and finished with a call to a real person

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask much, it was more to do with practicality   Answer Question

Charities Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surry Hills

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 2evolve (Surry Hills) in November 2018.

Interview

There was 20 of us in a room and about 4 rounds, every round people would get told to go home. First round we had to sell ourselves by introducing ourselves etc. Then we had to sell the person next to us for the job and then we had to go out on the street and ask the public stuff

Telefundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 2evolve (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in May 2018.

Interview

Was descriptive on what the job is, professionals and a group interview then had final assesment Sophie the recruitment manager at the time screened me then invited me for a group interview.. first day was a group interview then once I passed I was invited to come in for the final assesment

Interview Questions

• Job experience, long term plans and short term is   1 Answer

Telefundraiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 2evolve in January 2017.

Interview

They ask you for the first interview which will take around two hours. During this they ask you to introduce yourself to the rest of the group. Then you have to call the interviewer and read the sales script.

You will be told at the end of this if you get to the second interview. Be prepared for a lot more people at the second interview. The second interview is very repetitive and you have to reintroduce yourself. Seems silly of them to interview so many a second time when they surely could have cut the numbers down based on the first task so as to not waste the candidates time.

They have also called me to recruit me multiple times thinking that I haven't already went to the interview. It's like the recruitment team has no communication.

Callcenter Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 2evolve (Sydney) in January 2017.

Interview

2 day group interview with approximately 20 people.

First day consists out of an introduction of the company, the work, expectations, charities they represent etc.
    Then there is an introduction on a personal level and some games/challenges on a group- as well as individual basis.

When satisfactory, you will get an invitation for the second day after which you get an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good in sales?
      How would you convince someone?
      Think of a concept that you could launch and present this to the group (group exercise).   Answer Question

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 2evolve (Sydney) in October 2016.

Interview

Overly lengthy considering the role. Way more qualified people were let go. They literally prayed on naivety in the interview process. Interview sold the role as entirely different then it ended up being. 'Enjoy helping the less fortunate? Thats a shame because this role is all about getting them to commit to donate more money then they possible could per month.' That was the ethos of this company. Enjoy!

Interview Questions

• How would I sell (insert random object)   1 Answer

Trainee Frontliner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 2evolve (Sydney).

Interview

Group interview environment. Talked through the charities they represent, the company itself in detail and the job role with clear expectations. I found out I was successful that same day and was really excited after the explained how much of a difference I could make to the charity. It was fun competing for the job and interesting trying to figure out what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about? Why do you want to be in fundraising? Talk about yourself?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.