2evolve Reviews

Updated 17 Apr 2021

2.7
Pros
  • "I found the team leaders - Rebecca & Anthony in particular, to be really supportive and helpful(in 12 reviews)

• "If you like working with backpackers this is the place to be(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "More updates on future Charities caming on board(in 23 reviews)

• "My team leader had next to no positive influence and instead of trying to boost morale would take me to one side and tell me to stop being negative(in 14 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Full on, always lots to learn"

Current Employee - Fundraiser

I have been working at 2evolve full-time

Pros

Cool office space, always lots to learn

Cons

Nothing bad enough to mention really. Lack of all day parking??

2. "emotional rollarcoaster"

Former Employee - Telefundraiser in Sydney

I worked at 2evolve full-time

Pros

they make you feel like part of a family. give you awards, it was genuinely one of the best places I worked. I loved it when I worked there.

Cons

Their turnover rate for staff is ridiculous. Every single day your job was at risk. One week I won an award for closing a programme on my own, and the next week I was fired. I told my manager I could not come to work one day due to personal issues. I was begged to come in as they were low staffed - I underperformed - due to said issues, and I was fired. They make you feel valued and irreplaceable and then they kick you to the curb without a second look. People are fired on the daily. The turnover of staff should be an indicator of how bad the company is.

3. "Soul destroying"

Former Employee - Telefundraiser in Sydney

I worked at 2evolve full-time for less than a year

Pros

Weekly pay. So easy to get hired.

Cons

The actual job is trash

4. "Good work/life balance"

5.0
    Current Employee - Payroll Officer in Rosebery, New South Wales, New South Wales

I have been working at 2evolve full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good learning culture, quick to recognise talented people and promote from within. I started as a fundraiser, changed roles within weeks. There is a great work/life balance, something you don’t see often compared to other workplaces. Management is great, owner Mel is very friendly and down to earth, always is actively involved and checks in with staff. If you ever need help or are starting new, the management in the call center is there to support and make you better.

Cons

No cons i can think of.

"High employee Turnover"

Current Employee - Fundraiser in Rosebery, New South Wales, New South Wales

I have been working at 2evolve full-time for more than a year

Pros

Inclusion, salary, freedom, friends, culture

Cons

The management and team leaders don’t care about the employees, they expect you to work fulltime on a casual basis - so they can fire you anytime

6. "Teaching"

Former Employee - Team Leader in Sydney

I worked at 2evolve full-time

Pros

Pay and management was great

Cons

Staff turnover too much staff in and out

"Good progression opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Sydney

I have been working at 2evolve full-time for more than a year

Pros

In the last 1-2 years I've been working here, I have seen many people start off as newbies and get promoted into team leader and shift leader positions. Some are also promoted into the corporate side. There are bonuses paid each week which is very rewarding if you hit the targets. The office environment is high energy and very fun to be in, not only during team huddles but throughout the day. There are coaches to help you if you are falling behind.

Cons

It is a sales based role so there are obviously targets to hit. There's an minority of new starters who have an entitled attitude as though success in sales is guaranteed after training. Just like other sales role, you do need a positive attitude and be resilient, as there are going to be times where results will be slower than usual. You also need to take initiative and think about why some calls were successful while others weren't. Unfortunately some new callers lose sight of that and give up too early.

"2evolve telefundraiser. Working on behalf of some of the best charities in australia,New Zealand and internationally"

4.0
    Current Employee - Telefundraiser in Sydney

I have been working at 2evolve full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working here has excelled my skills in sales and customer service. I have really grown as a sale and customer service agent as this job constantly pushes me to do better which i thotoughly thrive from. Its extremly social anf friendly atmostphere makes you feel very happy and comfortable especially when doing a job that is new to you. I feel a lot more confident in talking to people on the phone and in day to day life, that is something that i have gained from 2evolve.

Cons

Some of the challenges of working here are that it can be very target driven- so naturally if you have a bad day you can feel down but that is why you always need to stay confident and realise that a bad day doesnt mean a bad week.

Continue reading

"The work here is very uncertain, both through the type of work you have to do and the stability of your employment."

Current Employee - Telefundraiser in Surry Hills
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at 2evolve part-time for less than a year

Pros

The atmosphere is good. Everyone who works here is very nice and sociable. The hours are flexible enough to work around my university course.

Cons

There is very little job security. Targets determine everything for your future employment. Some targets seems unrealistic, and even if you reach them, you're rewarded with higher targets or a harder program. The force d positivity all the time can get a bit tiring. The hours are longer than i anticipated.

"Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Fundraiser Specialist in Rosebery, New South Wales, New South Wales

I have been working at 2evolve full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It's a great environment to work in, Team Leader's are always there to support you. If you are looking for a job long term there is always progression available. Management staff are great specially our GM.

Cons

More updates on future Charities caming on board.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 140 Reviews