2evolve Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

2evolve Reviews

Updated 18 Oct 2019

2.1
Pros
  • "Management and team leaders are really supportive,(in 10 reviews)

• "Best job available for backpackers willing to spend fun time chatting with people all day long in shopping mall/shopping centre/busy streets(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "I often heard upper management mocking and deriding the charities that engage their services(in 22 reviews)

• "At the daily team meetings your team leader sets a higher target(in 12 reviews)

"Amazing staff, super fun call centre!"

Current Employee - Shift Leader in Sydney

I have been working at 2evolve full-time for less than a year

Pros

A brilliant atmosphere within the call centre with lots of backpackers who are always up for a laugh. A fantastic training process with the fabulous Raymond. All senior staff being super approchable! Plus targets are easy to hit and theres plenty of incentives to keep you motivated. There's also plenty of opportunities to progress, I've been here 8 weeks and have already managed to climb the ladder to shift leader... all thanks to Hayleys amazing managment!

Cons

The challanges of working here are the same as all call centres, you need to be ready for a fast paced enviroment.

2evolve2019-02-08
  2. "Great workplace"

I have been working at 2evolve for more than a year

Pros

Ample opportunities to progress, Great team cuture, Awesome people & friendships to be made

Cons

Same as any call centre, targets to meet

2evolve2019-10-18
  3. "Great experience, a bit stressful st times when needimg to hit certain targets"

Current Employee - Telemarketer

I have been working at 2evolve full-time

Pros

Great work envirment very upbeat

Cons

If you dont produce numbers each week you get let go

Advice to Management

Work with the neweer people a little bit more

2evolve2019-10-18
  4. "Fast-paced, fun yet stressful environment"

Current Employee - Telephone Fundraiser in Surry Hills

I have been working at 2evolve part-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent hourly pay, get to meet a lot of new people, builds confidence, something new to try, quick thinking

Cons

Very fast paced, high expectations for delivering KPIs, stressful, deal with a bit of negativity over the phone

Advice to Management

Bit more training before starting

2evolve2019-10-18
  5. "Excellent company to work for"

Current Employee - Receptionist in Surry Hills

I have been working at 2evolve full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive Atmosphere Supportive management Lots of fun - Work hard and play

Cons

There are no real cons that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work for the amazing charities you support

2evolve2019-10-18
  6. "2evolve telefundraiser. Working on behalf of some of the best charities in australia,New Zealand and internationally"

Current Employee - Telefundraiser in Sydney

I have been working at 2evolve full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working here has excelled my skills in sales and customer service. I have really grown as a sale and customer service agent as this job constantly pushes me to do better which i thotoughly thrive from. Its extremly social anf friendly atmostphere makes you feel very happy and comfortable especially when doing a job that is new to you. I feel a lot more confident in talking to people on the phone and in day to day... life, that is something that i have gained from 2evolve.

Cons

Some of the challenges of working here are that it can be very target driven- so naturally if you have a bad day you can feel down but that is why you always need to stay confident and realise that a bad day doesnt mean a bad week.

Advice to Management

In terms of advice i cant think of much as i think the mangement side of things are run very well here. Potentizlly more insentives that actually get carried through would be beneficial and perhaps being slighlty more careful of whos being hired.

2evolve2019-10-18
  7. "Challenging and testing, but certainly rewarding."

I have been working at 2evolve

Pros

The people and the environment.

Cons

Merely at times, excessive pressure.

Advice to Management

Regular feedback (including positive points) would be excellent.

2evolve2019-10-17
  8. "Enjoyable job, good pay, great people"

Telefundraiser in Sydney

I have been working at 2evolve for less than a year

Pros

If you're on a working holiday like myself and looking to make some money then this job is ideal. Its a relaxed and enjoyable role. Ive actually stayed longer than i planned - 4 months so far and have enjoyed it, plus I've progressed to become shift leader which looks good on a cv.

Cons

There's a high turnover of staff so it can be sad to see friends leave.

Advice to Management

Find a way to reduce high staff turnover.

2evolve2019-10-18
  9. "The work here is very uncertain, both through the type of work you have to do and the stability of your employment."

Current Employee - Telefundraiser in Surry Hills
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at 2evolve part-time for less than a year

Pros

The atmosphere is good. Everyone who works here is very nice and sociable. The hours are flexible enough to work around my university course.

Cons

There is very little job security. Targets determine everything for your future employment. Some targets seems unrealistic, and even if you reach them, you're rewarded with higher targets or a harder program. The force d positivity all the time can get a bit tiring. The hours are longer than i anticipated.

Advice to Management

I would benefit from the team leaders being a bit more transparant with their position. It is clear that they have their own targets they have to hit, but it can just feel like unnecessary pressure. I also cant understand why th e turnover rate has to be so high. It cant be cheap to hire new peole every day.

2evolve2019-10-18

"Mel Jenkins you are a nightmare"

Former Employee - Telefundraiser in Sydney

I worked at 2evolve full-time for more than a year

Pros

Speaking to nice supporters and helping charities

Cons

Working for Mel Jenkins the owner

Advice to Management

I feel sorry for the owner Mel Jenkins - anyone who bullies and belittles the way she does must have some seriously deep issues. But she can’t get away with treating people the way she does. Well she IS getting away with it for now - she’s a law unto herself - but we all know about karma and I think Mel will eventually get hers. I was quite good at the job and meeting targets and I liked certain aspects of the... role, but working for Mel just left a bad taste in my mouth. She’s nasty, loud, self-absorbed, stuck-up, unreasonable, rude - quite the package. Its a shame. Mel, when are you going to wake up and listen to the reviews? Over the years, you can see everyone’s saying the same thing. You’re a bully and nasty - isn’t it time to think about getting some therapy or something??

2evolve2019-09-27