2evolve Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

2evolve Reviews

Updated Dec 2, 2019

Pros
  • "I found the team leaders - Rebecca & Anthony in particular, to be really supportive and helpful(in 12 reviews)

• "If you like working with backpackers this is the place to be(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "I often heard upper management mocking and deriding the charities that engage their services(in 22 reviews)

• "At the daily team meetings your team leader sets a higher target(in 12 reviews)

"Good progression opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Sydney

I have been working at 2evolve full-time for more than a year

Pros

In the last 1-2 years I've been working here, I have seen many people start off as newbies and get promoted into team leader and shift leader positions. Some are also promoted into the corporate side. There are bonuses paid each week which is very rewarding if you hit the targets. The office environment is high energy and very fun to be in, not only during team huddles but throughout the day. There are coaches to... help you if you are falling behind.

Cons

It is a sales based role so there are obviously targets to hit. There's an minority of new starters who have an entitled attitude as though success in sales is guaranteed after training. Just like other sales role, you do need a positive attitude and be resilient, as there are going to be times where results will be slower than usual. You also need to take initiative and think about why some calls were successful... while others weren't. Unfortunately some new callers lose sight of that and give up too early.

2evolve2019-11-28

"Easy progression, laid back environment, fabulous people!"

I have been working at 2evolve full-time

Pros

I started at 2evolve a year ago, within 8 weeks I progressed to Shift leader, 3 months later I was team leader and now senior management. The organisation are quick to promote within and recognize potential. I'd never had any experience within the fundraising sector but it feels great when your hard work benefits non profit organisations!

Cons

If you don't do well with KPIs the job isn't for you. But for those driven by targets you'll love it.

2evolve2019-11-19

"Bit of a job not"

Former Employee - Telesales Fundraiser in Surry Hills

I worked at 2evolve full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you like working with backpackers this is the place to be.

Cons

Unfortunately, this business has an exceptionally high turnover of staff and you will be constantly intimidated by new trainees poking around. You will be regaled with wonderful stories of an eight-week training program and then shat at verbally on your first day as you are barraged with expectations of high sales figures earned only by the businesses top sales dogs. Be expected to pay for your own headset and... security pass by way of a deposit, so gracefully returned to you when you're forcefully ejected a few weeks later. Average salespeople need not apply: one day without a sale and you'll be promptly asked to 'stop things there' and consecutively exit the building. No phones nor notebooks on the floor and a questionable 'do not call' register at best.

Advice to Management

Good luck running your ship, you pirates.

2evolve2019-12-02

"Great workplace"

I have been working at 2evolve for more than a year

Pros

Ample opportunities to progress, Great team cuture, Awesome people & friendships to be made

Cons

Same as any call centre, targets to meet

2evolve2019-10-18

"Excellent company to work for"

Current Employee - Receptionist in Surry Hills

I have been working at 2evolve full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive Atmosphere Supportive management Lots of fun - Work hard and play

Cons

There are no real cons that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work for the amazing charities you support

2evolve2019-10-18

"2evolve telefundraiser. Working on behalf of some of the best charities in australia,New Zealand and internationally"

Current Employee - Telefundraiser in Sydney

I have been working at 2evolve full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working here has excelled my skills in sales and customer service. I have really grown as a sale and customer service agent as this job constantly pushes me to do better which i thotoughly thrive from. Its extremly social anf friendly atmostphere makes you feel very happy and comfortable especially when doing a job that is new to you. I feel a lot more confident in talking to people on the phone and in day to day... life, that is something that i have gained from 2evolve.

Cons

Some of the challenges of working here are that it can be very target driven- so naturally if you have a bad day you can feel down but that is why you always need to stay confident and realise that a bad day doesnt mean a bad week.

Advice to Management

In terms of advice i cant think of much as i think the mangement side of things are run very well here. Potentizlly more insentives that actually get carried through would be beneficial and perhaps being slighlty more careful of whos being hired.

2evolve2019-10-18

"Enjoyable job, good pay, great people"

Telefundraiser in Sydney

I have been working at 2evolve for less than a year

Pros

If you're on a working holiday like myself and looking to make some money then this job is ideal. Its a relaxed and enjoyable role. Ive actually stayed longer than i planned - 4 months so far and have enjoyed it, plus I've progressed to become shift leader which looks good on a cv.

Cons

There's a high turnover of staff so it can be sad to see friends leave.

Advice to Management

Find a way to reduce high staff turnover.

2evolve2019-10-18

"Great experience, a bit stressful st times when needimg to hit certain targets"

Current Employee - Telemarketer

I have been working at 2evolve full-time

Pros

Great work envirment very upbeat

Cons

If you dont produce numbers each week you get let go

Advice to Management

Work with the neweer people a little bit more

2evolve2019-10-18

"The work here is very uncertain, both through the type of work you have to do and the stability of your employment."

Current Employee - Telefundraiser in Surry Hills
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at 2evolve part-time for less than a year

Pros

The atmosphere is good. Everyone who works here is very nice and sociable. The hours are flexible enough to work around my university course.

Cons

There is very little job security. Targets determine everything for your future employment. Some targets seems unrealistic, and even if you reach them, you're rewarded with higher targets or a harder program. The force d positivity all the time can get a bit tiring. The hours are longer than i anticipated.

Advice to Management

I would benefit from the team leaders being a bit more transparant with their position. It is clear that they have their own targets they have to hit, but it can just feel like unnecessary pressure. I also cant understand why th e turnover rate has to be so high. It cant be cheap to hire new peole every day.

2evolve2019-10-18
  10. "Fast-paced, fun yet stressful environment"

Current Employee - Telephone Fundraiser in Surry Hills

I have been working at 2evolve part-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent hourly pay, get to meet a lot of new people, builds confidence, something new to try, quick thinking

Cons

Very fast paced, high expectations for delivering KPIs, stressful, deal with a bit of negativity over the phone

Advice to Management

Bit more training before starting

Found 125 reviews