AC Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

AC Hotels Interview Questions

Interviews at AC Hotels

2.3

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AC Hotels (Tampa, FL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online, and received a call for an interview 2 weeks later. When it came to the interview, I waited 15 minutes to be brought in. Question were generic for customer service and hospitality. The manager made it very personal and gave me positive feedback after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with an angry customer, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AC Hotels (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I got there rcvd a number my picture was taken without consent. Part of a group that was shown 2 videos and they had us play 3 games consist of a stocking on my head and a cookie on my forehead. I felt real stupid

Interview Questions

• They asked what position was I interested in. Never asked questions about my background   1 Answer

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AC Hotels (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

It was awesome. It went well as plan. She had a great personality. And very nice, she went through everything with me. And it looks like a great place to work.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AC Hotels (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

It was okay I had 3 different interviews. Each time I was waiting over a half hour which I didn’t mind because I’m a pretty patient person, they didn’t ask a lot of questions and the atmosphere was nice.

Lounge Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AC Hotels (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very brief, easy, met with two+ employees to interview with the guest services dept, took an online Marriott performance quiz as required part of interview (AC Hotel operated/owned the Marriott building)

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had ever bartended or worked with a pouring license before   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AC Hotels.

Interview

Straight forward. Be yourself. Prepare well. Demonstrate your true interest in the company. First you talk to Human Resources, you pass a quick general intereview. Then you get passed on to the hiring managers. This company does have a lot of bureacracy.

Mozo De Equipaje Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AC Hotels (Madrid (Spain)) in June 2019.

Interview

Sencilla, amena y con confianza. Si sabes hablar ingles no habrá problema. La mayoría de la gente viene recomendada por algún trabajador, para esta empresa es lo más importante.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.