Airbus Simulation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Airbus Simulation Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Airbus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

The selection process consists of Test followed by Interview.
The test held in campus which included Aptitude, Verbal, Reasoning and Technical part.
After clearing test, we have to visit their office for interview.
The interview takes place at Airbus Office in Bangalore , It went very smoothly and I have good experience from this interview. Both Technical and HR Interview was there . .

Interview Questions

• The Technical interview questions was related to FEM , solver, type of Non-linearty and case study example for Non-linearty, Newton Rapson, Modified Newton Rapson, Reduced integration and why, Element types and when to use specific element   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Airbus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

Asked good level fluid mechanics and thermodynamics questions. 1st round was on numerical aptitude and basic technical aptitude test. Shortlisted students were called for technical interview , then further shortlisted students were called for HR interview, then the final selected students were given few things like bags and bottles.

Interview Questions

• Asked good level fluid mechanics and thermodynamics questions   1 Answer

Simulation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

Basic questions about thesis and then a few on Simulink Modelling. Have to be very specific about the type of answer that you give.Do not over-emphasize on things you know. Keep it brief and general. Rest other general questions based on past experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Airbus (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It is an Entry-level position at Airbus, India. I got to know about this position from my University's career department . The Interview process was quite simple. First they contacted me for the telephone screening to check my experiences, career plans and education back ground. I was later invited for the personal Interview for the technical screening.

Interview Questions

• 1) Asked the previous experiences & examples related to simulation engineer.
      2) General flight control, dynamics and aerodynamics questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.