Altimetrik Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Altimetrik Interview Questions

Interviews at Altimetrik

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Altimetrik.

Interview

4 rounds of interview
    First Telephonic - All sorts of basic and medium hard questions of core JAVA
    Second - OOPS (framework)
    Third - SQL and unix questions (Joins, functions, CAT, grep)
    Fourth - Managerial round (analytical thinking)

Interview Questions

• Java questions followed by some basics SQL and unix commands   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altimetrik (Southfield, MI (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

online assessment followed by skype interview.After that will have altimetrik playground coding test.If selected in altimetrik interview ,you will have client interview process..typically one telephinic and inperson.If everything goes fine you get offer letter from altimetrik.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Altimetrik (Southfield, MI (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

4 rounds of interview. First Hackers rank test, the second one to one phone screening and followed by on-site playground session as a final round. They give you the result in a month.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altimetrik in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was entirely dependent on client. There were no questions asked apart from salary negotiations. Once I cleared the client interview I was extended offer to join. I guess this is the norm when you make a change onsite.

Interview Questions

• Being a domain specialist I was asked questions about current architecture in my project.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Altimetrik in February 2016.

Interview

Arranged the first round of interview in 3 days. it is normal
    Once I got selected in the first round of interview.
    Then second round of interview happened in another 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Use of Final variable
      Explain DAO design patterns
      Diff aggregation and composition   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altimetrik (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

First round is an online test which includes algorithmic analysis, multiple choice questions and a basic program.

Second round is application development for the given use case. A basic standalone application. Followed by technical discussion of your code implementation.

Third level is also application development where you need implement web services, MVC, MQ and database connections. Followed by technical discussion of your code implementation.

After all this a technical discussion, Managerial discussion and HR discussion.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Altimetrik (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

After trying to setup a meeting with the leadership where they had to reschedule or were not able to see me after I took time I finally decided this place really does not care about who they are trying to hire. I was called and the recruiter apologized several times on times on the phone but this repeated missing of interviews seemed to be every day practice there.

I would rather not waste my time here and a horrible interview process is a clear indication of what the experience working here would be like. While they seemed to be very pleasant, this sort of business practice in the current market seems assinine.

CAD Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Altimetrik (Detroit, MI (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interviewer didn't know much about CAD. They seemed more interested in filling the position than they were about finding the right candidate. Fortunately the client also interviewed prospective candidates.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in Teamcenter and NX?   1 Answer

Full Stack Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I interviewed at Altimetrik (Southfield, MI (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

1st Round (15 minutes):
    -------------------------
    Basic HR questions and going over the resume.

2nd Round (2 hours online assesment):
    ---------------------------------------
    Requires just 30-40 minutes of time if you know all the concepts. It consists 50 multiple choice questions related to Algorithms, Javs OOP, Spring, Angular, Bootstrap and Hibernate.

Interview Questions

• It consists 50 multiple choice questions related to Algorithms, Javs OOP, Spring, Angular, Bootstrap and Hibernate.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Interview

HR call, Skype, Phone Call

Very rough experience

What kind of architect or technical staff they have. They should have experienced staff to conduct this kind of interviews..
    I had feeling some kind of programmer or mid-level engineer was taking my interview and he works only on one or two systems with very low knowledge...

Very BAD..

Interview Questions

• (1) Explain any project where you use MicroServices,
      (2) About the Deployment of the MicroServices,
      Others   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.