Atlassian Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 783 of over 783 interviews

Recruiter16%
Employee Referral12%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Atlassian (Sydney)

Interview

It was 5 interviews, pair programming on data structure and code structure, one system design, one manager interview and one values interview. Each interview was about an hour, each with only one person. All interviewers were very nice and polite. I had a very good experience overall. For the coding interviews it is important to do TDD. They start from a simple problem then requirement is changed to be more complicated and this goes on as long as there is time.

Interview Questions
  • - The data structure: count and rate teams votes that can be found on leetcode. - The code structure: design a routing class - System design: design a tagging service for different Atlassian products - Manager interview: focus on collaboration within the team, resolve conflicts, etc to see if the candidate is a good fit for the team - Values interview: focused on customer empathy and checks whether candidate is a good fit for the company (is aligned with the company values)
    Answer Question
9 people found this interview helpful

Atlassian

Application

I interviewed at Atlassian

Interview

The interview process consisted of an online coding round and two interviews. It was an on campus offer. First interview was based on dsa and second interview was technical + hr

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atlassian

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atlassian

Interview

I was interviewing for a business analyst position within the technology dept and had a great interview experience with the Atlassian. I finished 5 interviews with 5 people in 3 days via Zoom over a 3 week period. This was very transparent, no bull or crazy questions that out of the ordinary. Scheduling was quick and efficient, thanks to Tatiana E from the experience team. My recruiter, Michael R, kept me informed and prepped throughout the entire interview process. Ultimately, I removed myself from the process because I decided to join a startup but I wanted to share my very positive experience with Atlassian.

Atlassian

Application

I interviewed at Atlassian

Interview

2 technical interviews, 1 system design interview, 1 management interview, and 1 values interview. Overall quite a long process which took a few weeks to complete, especially with scheduling. Though they were very happy to help try to speed the process up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atlassian

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Atlassian

Interview

Phone call with a recruiter. During the entire call, the recruiter was distracted with whatever he was doing outside. I kept hearing car noises so it made it hard to hear him. The recruiter was focused on himself instead of making it a two way conversation. The conversation left a negative impression on me that I decided a career at Atlassian was not worth pursuing.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly focused on the recruiter's needs. One sided conversation.
1 person found this interview helpful

Atlassian

Application

I interviewed at Atlassian

Interview

First they send 90 minutes Javascript Html coding test. Then after like 1 month they returns with email. It is not hard; but you sholud read carefuly the instructions given in the assement.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atlassian

Application

I interviewed at Atlassian

Interview

Interview isn't hard, they start with a very simple problem and then build it up slowly. leetcode easy is enough to prepare I found recruiter isn't very responsive and disappears for weeks after promising to call.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to find a winner of a contest on the basis of votes supplied.

Atlassian

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atlassian

Interview

The recruiters at Atlassian seem to have no way of telling if someone has already gone through the interview process. I went through 7 interviews with the support org over the summer and received a rejection letter. Three months later, I am getting contacted again by a recruiter to see if I am interested in interviewing for the same role. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be interested in starting the interview process for one of our roles in the support org?

Atlassian

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlassian

Interview

Worst experience ever! After clearing the recruiter phone screen round, I interviewed with one of the current team members. During this interview round, I was asked questions about one of my projects and a case study which involved coming up different metrics and using information from data coming to a conclusion. The case study was related to the domain of Atlassian. All through the interview round, the interviewer kept mentioning that I was doing a great job in laying out details and coming up with a structure. Next day, I get a call from the recruiter that although I had good strengths, my candidature was rejected in favor of other candidates. Initially, the recruiter wasn't ready to provide more details about the gaps in my interview. After repeatedly asking the same question, I got to know that I didn't have sufficient subject matter expertise. Moreover, the recruiter said that because he/she wasn't there in the interview round and isn't aware of the technical terms, the subject matter expertise is the only cause of rejection. The recruiter didn't mention whether this flaw was related to my project or case study. Secondly, there was no mention in the job description that they are specifically looking for people who have domain experience in the field of Atlassian products. This is misleading for the candidate, as candidates dedicate time to prepare for interviews and if they are not provided with a constructive feedback, it is a total loss of time.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Atlassian

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atlassian

Interview

Nice call with recruiter and hiring manager, although I had to have the call with the HM late at night as she was in AU. Ghosted after that, would not recommend companies who don't show basic decency and professionalism, especially after they tout their 'values'.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 783 Interviews