Ausgrid Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Ausgrid

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ausgrid (Newcastle) in October 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview the next day after applying online. Invited to a group Assessment Centre interview consisting of three activities. For the first part our group was split in half and we were given 3 different values per group and had to debate why our groups values were more desirable. The second part of the process was a one on one behavioural interview with a representative for Ausgrid where they would ask three scenario based questions. The final part of the interview was a one on one role play to see how we would handle a disgruntled customer. The application process took one week altogether.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to deal with an irate customer? What did you do? How did the situation end up?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you went well out of your way to ensure a customer received the best possible service from you and organisation. What was their reaction?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you used an unusual approach to find a solution to an issue a customer was experiencing.   Answer Question

Heavy Vehicle Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chullora

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ausgrid (Chullora).

Interview

This was originally done by Energy Australia . I was very much at ease with my interviewer but at Ausgrid any meetings / interviews I felt pressured and uncomfortable .

Interview Questions

• What is the state of your current licence ?   1 Answer

Contact Centre Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wallsend

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ausgrid (Wallsend).

Interview

Behavioural based questions by a panel of 3 people ,normally filtered by agencies first,then thru to the phone interview then if successful then to ausgrid as a interview with a panel which will be behavioral based interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time where you have had to deal with a difficult customer ?what steps did you do?and how did you overcome the objections?   1 Answer

Heavy Vehical Driver Class V Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somersby

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ausgrid (Somersby).

Interview

One on one with a supervisor then a skill testing process with a qualified trainer , I was also asked about my personal and working background . I made sure that I was neat and tidy and polite .

Interview Questions

• I was asked what other skills and qualifications I had and was asked a few technical questions in regards to my skills   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ausgrid (Melbourne) in August 2014.

Interview

The interviewer asked for my intro of my background, three to five behavioural questions, a written composition test. The interview seems to focus more on questions directly tied into the role itself. The interviewer did not conduct a conversation thoughout their questioning and my answers. The interview was strictly a question and answer session, without their providing any reactions to what I was saying.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a difficult customer? What was the situation, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
    • When would you like to start?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was quick-as it was a take the offer or leave it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.