Australian Red Cross Lifeblood Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood

3.4

Testing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood (Brisbane) in August 2020.

Interview

After submitting an application, I received an invite to do an online interview that I could record in my own time. I then received another email stating that I had progressed and chose a time to have a short phone conversation with the talent acquisition leader to prepare for the next interview with a panel of two people. A date and time was then set for an online interview over Teams with these two people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Australian Red Cross Lifeblood?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

The HR called for a phone screening interview. Then I was through a face to face interview with the hiring manager. They asked me some behavioural questions and employment history.

Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood (Adelaide) in October 2019.

Interview

I was presented with a spreadsheet with raw data from calls taken during a certain selected timeframe. From there, I was to respond to the 5 set questions asking about the raw data, obtaining key pieces of information regarding performance.

Interview Questions

• How would I manage day-to-day tasks, sending out reports, generating the days campaigns and reporting to senior mgmt our coverage for the day and the plan set.   Answer Question

Donor Services Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood (Sydney) in April 2019.

Interview

Email received to offer phone interview time. Phone interview booked online using the account created at the time of applying. Over all, a very smooth and easy way to organise an interview time. Times are booked in 20 minute time slots. This process also allows you to see how many applicants are being interviewed, by how many time slots are available to choose from.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood.

Interview

1 phone interview was a brief screening interview. Wanting to know when you would start and what hours you would be available. Interviewing cut me off when answering behavioural questions. Made it to the 2nd interview which I felt went really well, the manager was very approachable and genuine.

Warehouse Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood in May 2018.

Interview

Call regarding the position and what is expected from workers in the role. Quick questions whilst seeming very disinterested in response. Interviewer lacked enthusiasm and was annoyed when asked to repeat the question due to mumbling.

Testing Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood in January 2018.

Interview

Applied for the position online. Had a phone interview with a member of HR 3 days later. Chat was short, mostly asking to go through my experience and why I applied for the job . Was also asked a few behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of routine work you have performed before   Answer Question

RN Interview

Interview

I got an email from red cross for an interview after submitting the resume. I let them know when I'm available to have a talk via email. Then I got the call for the interview on time.

Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood (Brisbane).

Interview

Initial phone screening conducted by HR. Then moved onto formal one-on-one interview with direct manager.

One-on-one was via Skype. Fairly informal and relaxed. Interviewer initially talked through role and then touched on his management style and the type of candidate he was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Talk through your experience   Answer Question
    • What process would you follow to seek proactive positive news coverage?   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation where you have worked with other internal stakeholder to deliver a positive outcome?   Answer Question

Enrolled Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryborough, Queensland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood (Maryborough, Queensland) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied through Seek. Had quick telephone chat asking about my previous experience and why I applied for the position. Later on had a call back asking for an interview. Went into the Blood Donor Centre and met with the Centre Manager. Interviewed with the Manager and another person on a conference call. They asked a set of questions that I didn't have access to previously so had to think quick. There were quite a few questions and the interview lasted at least an hour. Got a call back about 2 weeks later saying that my interview went well and that I had moved to the next stage which was reference checks. This was quite involved for the referee's as well as they had to complete documentation online so your process can't move forward until this is completed.

Interview Questions

• Can you give us an example of how you had to follow a procedure at work.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.