Bupa Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Bupa Interview Questions

Interviews at Bupa

2.8

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bupa (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Smooth application process.

After submitting my resume I received a three part assessment to be completed.

The first part included questions about your personality and understanding of how other people want you to behave/social norms.

Second part was an analytical assessment with 50 questions to be completed in 20 minutes. Best way to get through this is to try and get the questions you think you can attempt correctly. They are possibly testing how well you perform under stress as well, other than a basic understanding of numbers, patterns and language.

The third part was a call simulation with a computer screen. You have options on how to respond to a customer. It also involves navigating around the screen to access and add different information.

After completing the assessments I received a call saying I had gotten through to the interview stage at their assessment center.

Great introduction to the people and team working there. A presentation on Bupa and what they are looking for. Some more details about the role. Some light activities to break the ice and also a small 1 minute presentation on a topic they provide you notes on.

After this they give you a tour of the floor where you will be working and then head on to the actual interview. There were two people interviewing each candidate. They skipped over the generic strengths and weaknesses questions. And also the "tell me about yourself" question. Which was good because it made me feel like they had actually read my resume before interviewing me.

Best advice is to relax, the people there were super friendly and will make you feel comfortable. I am someone who is terrible with interviews and it's the first time I felt this relaxed so hats off to the team there.

Received a call the next day saying they were happy with me and they are conducting police and reference checks at the moment.

Interview Questions

• A time where you had to work in a high stress environment and how did you get through it   1 Answer
    • A time when you wanted to do something different to the procedures and guidelines, what did you do?   1 Answer
    • What qualities do you look for in a leader?   1 Answer
    • how do you motivate yourself   1 Answer
    • any questions you have for us?   1 Answer
    • why do you want to work for bupa?   1 Answer
    • Why should Bupa hire you?   1 Answer

17 Sep 2019 – Attraction & Social Media Manager

Thanks for leaving a review, we're really pleased you had a positive experience and wish you luck in your new role.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

They wanted someone in role fast. I had the right credentials but the role was not well described (they didn't know what the position would be given that the company was in flux). Fast process and consequently didn't hire the right person for the role.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bupa (Miami, FL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

3 rounds, 2 over the phone one face to face with 4 different managers.
    Took an assessment and I'm still waiting for the answer.
    I'm gonna give it one more week to move forward with another company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bupa (Miami, FL (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

It was easy, direct and well done. It fit the purpose nicely and I could get the whole idea of the company and position and tell th recruiter my experience and expectations.

Interview Questions

• What could I accomplish and why did I want to work in that company?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bupa (Miami, FL (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

I couldn't see the department, because they were interviewing for a position for someone they were firing. That was a mistake, because the office space was very small and crowded. Had I gone through the normal interview process, I probably would have not accepted the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated a bit.

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bupa (London, England (UK)) in August 2020.

Interview

I was initially called for a quick screening and followed up with a phone interview the next week due to pandemic restrictions.
    I am now waiting for the job onbording to be able to start. Am also getting a covid 19 test before I start. This shows the company do take care of their residents and staff. I am happy to start and hope I can progress within the company

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of quality care?   1 Answer

Practice Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bupa in July 2020.

Interview

shambles contacted wrong person, took over 2 months for 5+ interviews even though I currently do same role, waste your time, don't bother to contact you. higher management didn't even know own area manager name or any of the managers, arrogant! knew nothing about field of work they work in.

Dentist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bupa.

Interview

Applied online, went to an interview after a few weeks, met the manager and principal dentist.
    We had a chat about dentistry in general,what I like and dislike about it etc.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose dentistry   1 Answer

5 May 2020 – Attraction and Social Media Manager

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and it's great to see that you accepted an offer with us. We wish you the best in your new role.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bupa.

Interview

The interview had, Multiple rounds including 1:1 and group interview. The interviews were structured to cover, skills evaluation, experience based questions & behavioral questions. There were two competency based interviews, which mostly included questions based on situations and context in previous job expereince.

Interview Questions

• Skills based questions
      Situation based questions   1 Answer

27 Apr 2020 – Attraction and Social Media Manager

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and it's great to see that you accepted an offer with Bupa. We wish you the best in your new role.

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bupa (London, England (UK)) in April 2020.

Interview

First apply online and go through the usual registration forms. Then there are two assessment centres which consist of an interview, group and individual tasks. Once you have completed them you will get an offer or not.

Interview Questions

Bupa Response

5 May 2020 – Attraction and Social Media Manager

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and it's great to see that you had a positive experience - something we strive for on every candidate touch point throughout the journey.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.