City of Edmonton Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

City of Edmonton Interview Questions

Interviews at City of Edmonton

2.7

Heavy Duty Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at City of Edmonton (Edmonton, KY (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Face to Face and phone interview

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, Behavioral, brain teaser   2 Answers

Negotiation

N/a

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City of Edmonton.

Interview

Interview start from initial screening then a written test and two interviews . The initial interview is technical and the final interview is with HR. The HR usually ask behavior questions and there is background check happens before making final offer.

Engineering Co-op Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City of Edmonton (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

in-person interview: 30-40 minutes. Mostly asks about behaviour questions and some background questions. Dress to impress. Also, talk about what interests you about the job.

Depending on which department you are interviewing for, the interview can be more technical.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at City of Edmonton.

Interview

First there is an in person interview, then a test on your 1st aid knowledge, then a physical test (there is a timed distance swim, a timed swim under gates, a carry, some first aid scenarios).

Interview Questions

• Go over the steps of x scenario. What would you do if X happened? Know your first aid knowledge.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-op Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at City of Edmonton (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview lasts more than an hour. There were two members of the interview panel. There were a lot of behavioural and technical questions. The second part of the assessment was a skill test.

HSE Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City of Edmonton in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 1 hour scenario based question and answer session with two interviewers. They gave me multiple cases and specific scenarios to discuss how I would approach each one of them.

Interview Questions

• How would you introduce an Field Level Hazard Assessment process to the workforce? What training methods would you use? Consider this will cover multiple sites. What resources would you require?   1 Answer

311 Agent Clerk III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at City of Edmonton (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online last Jan 28 and got a phone interview first week of February then was invited for personal interview Feb 19. Requested for police clearance Feb 21 and was hired Feb 26. I will start training on March 18. Thankful for Vicki Reeve and Shandel who gave me opportunity for an interview and accepted me. The city of Edmonton adheres to their value in diversity in workplace. Very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What if a co worker is negative about work what would you tell that person   Answer Question

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City of Edmonton (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

There was an interview and written exam. The entire process took approximately an hour and a half. There were three to five people conducting the interview taking turns asking specific questions with lots of details involved.

Interview Questions

• What City value resonates most with you   1 Answer

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at City of Edmonton.

Interview

The process took a month, heard them back after 3 weeks after the deadline. The interview questions are easy, no technical questions, just behaviour questions to see your personality and team work skills

Interview Questions

• Why city of Edmonton, past experience related the work, team work   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at City of Edmonton (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

Easy interview, like having a conversation. Standard behavioural interview questions. Panel of 3 people including senior management, no technical questions were asked but they asked about technical background. Did not have a technical background going in and still recieved job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you disagreed with a team member and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.