Coles Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 10 Jun 2018

2.1

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mornington

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles Express (Mornington) in October 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process, They asked what hours I will work, my flexibility etc. The whole process was easy and they made you feel relaxed but, unsure why I was interviewed as stated what hours I was available and they were hiring for different hours.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coles Express (Sydney).

Interview

Applied online and got email sayingyiu are selected for a interview and someone shall get in touch soon about the time of interview .
    Later got a call about venue and for interview.
    2 manager took my interview.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coles Express (Sydney) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview conducted by 2 Site Managers with generic interview questionnaires, followed with a filling out company interview papers, selection of shifts, discussions, reference checks, duties and responsibilities in previous jobs, explaining what are difficulties faced at any situation and how did I handled it etc.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, shifts you are interested in, fill out a interview form   Answer Question

Assistant Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coles Express (Melbourne) in July 2014.

Interview

Promoted Internally. Applied online via Coles Careers. Interviewed with Area Manager and Area Support. Went for roughly 20 minutes. Mostly sales and general procedure based.
    Asked future goals and reason for application. Got a call within a week offering the position. Role started within 6 weeks of interview.

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairns

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coles Express (Cairns) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online 3 days later received an email saying I had been short listed and i may receive a call. Two days later I received a call and had a mini phone interview then was asked to attend an interview the next day.
    Interview was very relaxed even though there were three managers in front of me.
    I was asked the usual questions about availability, retail experience, ect.
    All in all it was a very casual interview. The next day I received a call and was offered the job unfortunately i turned it down as it was the graveyard shift and I was unable to work those hours.

Anonymous Employee in Bayswater

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles Express (Bayswater) in February 2017.

Interview

1 Group interview and they will ask you about yourself or introduce the person sitting next to you and bit of activities.
    It was an easy one and then I recieved a call saying I have induction to attend next week.

Interview Questions

• About yourself and past work experiance   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coles Express (Melbourne) in March 2015.

Interview

Very basic interview and nothing out of the ordinary. It was what I expected therefore I had the questions prepared in my mind. The job is pretty clear therefore it's good job for entry level in any customer service position.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.