Combined Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Combined Insurance Interview Questions

Updated 17 Oct 2017

2.1

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Standard questions, behavioral, straight forward. Spoke with recruiter and then with the manager and senior manager. All 3 were friendly and informative on the company, expectations and interview process.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Combined Insurance.

Interview

I heard back about 1 week after applying. I had a 20 minute phone interview for the first round and then for the second round I went to the office and met with my hiring manager. Both interviews were relatively straight forward with standard interview questions.

Sales Agent/Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (North Charleston, SC (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was relatively simple. A recruiter found my resume on Indeed.com and contacted me about the position. He scheduled the interview as if it were a one-on-one, but it was really a group presentation that lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• After the presentation, all candidates were asked to rate their level of interest in performing the duties described on a scale of 1 to 10.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Syracuse, NY (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

There are multiple steps to this interview which you must conduct yourself in a business matter. You will be interviewing with a few different individuals. When you are in the process they will ask you if you have any questions and give you direct answers. They will want to make sure that this is the right fit before they move forward due to the large investment they make when they hire you. Trust me it is worth the precess!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in sales/Insurance?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (New York, NY (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was very impressed by the culture and attitude shown by the seniors, before the actual interview all candidates were given very relevant insights about the company and work culture

Interview Questions

• what did you like about what you heard in the presentation   1 Answer

Sales Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

it was a phone interview, it was very informal and the recruiter did not seem to be very professional or know much about how to communicate or speak with customers.
    The position had been posted as a Talent Acquisition Partner which it was not it was recruiting candidates for their sales positions with a requirement to have at least two come in each week to sit through presentations.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Combined Insurance.

Interview

2 -3 rounds of very easy interviews. They are very good at getting you excited for the position. I had some concerns in which they convinced me to take the job.

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Combined Insurance.

Interview

Got a message on LinkedIn that he wanted to speak with me regarding my resume. Set up phone interview and waited for him to call. He called about five min late, no big deal but told me to "hang on a minute" while he spoke with someone else in the room. A little weird.. Okay. Started off normal enough, told me what they did and what they were looking for. Said it was very high volume, they want 2 sales people a week to be hired. After that he didn't ask me what I did previously, just asked me what I was looking for. When I told him he preceeded to ask me very obscure questions and when I asked for clarification on what he meant he didn't give me any. After that he said he would let me know. I let him know I was no longer interested. Seemed to me like a boys club and not an environment I would want to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer?   1 Answer
    • Do you have insurance experience?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Glenview, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

First had a phone screen. Then an in person interview. Waited two weeks but never heard back. Had to reach out for a status update. Feedback received was confusing. Everything was great. You have excellent skills but we do not want to extend an offer.

Vice President Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Wichita, KS (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Was formal but engaging. I felt like the interviewer followed an appropriate logical format. It was a longer process but you got to meet many current leaders of the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you got a team to do something they didn't want to do.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.