Combined Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Combined Insurance Interview Questions

Interviews at Combined Insurance

2.1

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Denver, CO (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

What a fraud! These clowns lie as fast as they can breathe and do it as a company strategy in recruiting. They will "guarantee" a base salary (until your third day of "interviewing" when you find out what they REALLY meant to say was there's a smaller than discussed base for a few DAYS after you start... oh my God what a fraud. They lie about the job, the process, the hours required, the days required, the advancement... everything was a lie. When you discuss the issues (after committing a week of time and driving 1,500 miles to meet and interview), they essentially laugh and say, "so what". They are managed by apathetic, burned out has-beens and look to bleed agents in that "burn & turn" philosophy. They seriously should be sued by every interviewee with similar experiences and start running these clowns out of the market.

Interview Questions

• (paraphrased) "What lie can I say that might get you to join this fraud?"   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Raleigh, NC (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Group overview, followed by one-on-one interview, a day in the field seeing opportunity first-hand prior to committing. Very thorough process giving a lot of insight and transparency into expectations and steps moving forward

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 1, 3, and 5 years   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenview, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Glenview, IL (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

In a room with 3 other people was desperate and took the job. The others left halfway through the presentation. Very unprofessional and did not really explain the position and now realize was lied to.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL (US)

Interview

I kind of gave up on this process after the interview in person. Initially I was called by a recruiter who tried to convince me that a salary well below my expectations was okay. It was fine at the top end of her range but she pressured me to go lower.

In person was okay with the VP of the department. The person he brought in to do a BDI read from a paper. I didn't like that because she wasn't engaged. If I was going to be interacting with her j wanted a feel for her personality. So that was terrible and a big no for me.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Columbia, SC (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

It was basically a more of an informative interview making I was a right fit for the company which I liked, and alot of emphasis was put on family and making sure I could devote enough time to my family and career.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Miami, FL (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Met at Starbucks with recruiter in a very casual atmosphere. Recruiter asked me a few questions about my insurance sales background, and then described the sales job at Combined Company, the training, support they offer and income potential. I liked it, and got an offer same day. They also help to obtain the license if you don't have one already, and they provide leads

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in sales? Do you have any licenses?   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Naperville, IL (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

After the phone screen by Combined in-house recruiter, met manager 1-on-1 at public coffee shop Panera Bread within days. Discussed my resume, my abilities to set daily objectives and examples of how Zi had reached personal goals.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle the daily pressure of motivating yourself and having complete control over being paid $0 or $10,000per month.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Combined Insurance.

Interview

The interview is really to find out if you have the personality to do the job. It is not a long process. However, after you should go out in the field for a demo, which can take a few hours. Learn from the experience if you can.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can do this?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

A BREIF TALK OVER THE PHONE OF PAST WORK and present alittle comradery then a appointment to meet field agent in person took about a week to set this up " then I met him in a bar across town 30 miles from where I live then we talked he drank a beer we chated some more he sked me mabe 2 insurance related qestions talked compensation and how I was getting to school

Interview Questions

• how long have you been in insurance   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Combined Insurance.

Interview

met at a fast food restauraunt. shown products and comp. then offered position. did a field demo with an agent. demo was not great definitely didn't take job because of that. I drew the process out longer to suit my needs for the position.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
      why would you be a good fit for the job?
      will this work for your family?
      are you ok with commission only?
      Would you buy this product yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was none. I either accepted or didn't management cant negotiate anything to get a hire.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.