Combined Insurance Interview Questions

Updated 25 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Combined Insurance

2.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 184 candidate interviews
Combined Insurance
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Combined Insurance

Interview

Multiple steps in the process. Interview with Recruiter, manager over the phone and then Multiple managers in a day (in person). Focused on understanding knowledge that candidate has (excel/analytics) and personality. Had an in person 3 hour interview with multiple managers (about 3-4) and someone with a similar position. Overall, a good experience but a lot of repetition between each interview.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths/weaknesses Favorite class in undergrad
    Answer Question
Combined Insurance
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Combined Insurance

Interview

A series of screen calls following a group interview/sit down. It wasn’t until after the group interview they let you know whether they are interested in continuing the process. It was a relatively long process that took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • We aren’t looking for sales individuals, we are looking for connectors. How does that align with you?
Combined Insurance
Application

I interviewed at Combined Insurance

Interview

Step by step process and very professional. Professional appearance by staff and relevant questions were asked. Highly recommend interview process they use. I enjoyed the demonstration day with an experience manager.

Interview Questions
Combined Insurance
Application

I interviewed at Combined Insurance

Interview

I met in my person with the local sales leader, discussed the process and whether or not I felt like I could sell the product. I thought it was a simple process that was very beneficial.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think you could sell this product?
Combined Insurance
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Combined Insurance in Mar 2020

Interview

Wonderful attitude, was very respectful and aware of surroundings. Explained the history of the company in its entirety. Explained the 3 step training process and shadow day . Wonderful attitude, she was very relatable

Interview Questions
Combined Insurance
Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Little Rock, AR) in Mar 2020

Interview

Easy interview with a nice interviewer!! They asked direct questions but still tried to make me feel at home in the process. They were a little low on the salary i was looking to make.

Interview Questions
Combined Insurance
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2020

Interview

Process Took 1 week for reply, and two rounds of 20 min interviews. The first round was with a talent recruiter and the second with the head of the operations department

Interview Questions
Combined Insurance
Application

I interviewed at Combined Insurance

Interview

lots of details given quickly but have all the information i need. manager was very nice and gave me lots of hand out materials. he has followed up. gave me territory i would have. meeting schedule etc etc

Interview Questions
  • what experience do i have, sales experience, drive, goals. Typical interview questions
Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Buffalo, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

There were 3 interviews. Went on a ride along with another agent. Had my last interview today and was hired today. I must complete the online course by Tuesday of next week. I test on Thursday for my insurance license and fly to Chicago for sales school on Sunday of the same week.

Interview Questions
Combined Insurance
Application

I interviewed at Combined Insurance

Interview

Was good cause they were easy to talk to and seemed real motivated. Would recommend to anyone. Could be what I’ve been looking for for a long time. I will update my review once I learn more.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 184 Interviews