Combined Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Combined Insurance Interview Questions

Updated 17 May 2018

2.1

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

10 min conversation on who you are as well your family. They also gave a great run down on the history of this company. Very nice and well informative.

Interview Questions

• What brings you the company?   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

There was a small presentation. Then a sit-down with the interviewer. Was asked to come back for second interview. All and all very nice atmosphere, good people and great company!

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose to stay in the field?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

After a brief telephone screening, a 1:1 interview was scheduled, but an hour before the interview, the interviewer texted to say that he needed to reschedule because he would not be in the office on that day. He provided an open date to reschedule. I answered the text but never heard back. Followed-up once and have never received any further contact

Interview Questions

• Type of experience and career interests   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Syracuse, NY (US)).

Interview

Process was not hard- do your homework on this company tho- the job is not for the faint of heart...Door to door insurance sales is not for everyone especially when you consider that they want weekend work as well

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview with HR, and on-site interview with six actuaries with varying experience levels. They mostly asked standard behavioral questions and my personal experience. Although I did not receive an offer, HR was very good about keeping me updated throughout the hiring process and let me know when their process came to an end.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Combined Insurance.

Interview

The interview is really to find out if you have the personality to do the job. It is not a long process. However, after you should go out in the field for a demo, which can take a few hours. Learn from the experience if you can.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can do this?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Standard questions, behavioral, straight forward. Spoke with recruiter and then with the manager and senior manager. All 3 were friendly and informative on the company, expectations and interview process.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Combined Insurance.

Interview

I heard back about 1 week after applying. I had a 20 minute phone interview for the first round and then for the second round I went to the office and met with my hiring manager. Both interviews were relatively straight forward with standard interview questions.

Sales Agent/Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (North Charleston, SC (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was relatively simple. A recruiter found my resume on Indeed.com and contacted me about the position. He scheduled the interview as if it were a one-on-one, but it was really a group presentation that lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• After the presentation, all candidates were asked to rate their level of interest in performing the duties described on a scale of 1 to 10.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Syracuse, NY (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

There are multiple steps to this interview which you must conduct yourself in a business matter. You will be interviewing with a few different individuals. When you are in the process they will ask you if you have any questions and give you direct answers. They will want to make sure that this is the right fit before they move forward due to the large investment they make when they hire you. Trust me it is worth the precess!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in sales/Insurance?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.