Combined Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Combined Insurance Interview Questions

Updated 14 Aug 2018

2.1

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenview, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Glenview, IL (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

In a room with 3 other people was desperate and took the job. The others left halfway through the presentation. Very unprofessional and did not really explain the position and now realize was lied to.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Raleigh, NC (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Group overview, followed by one-on-one interview, a day in the field seeing opportunity first-hand prior to committing. Very thorough process giving a lot of insight and transparency into expectations and steps moving forward

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 1, 3, and 5 years   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL (US)

Interview

I kind of gave up on this process after the interview in person. Initially I was called by a recruiter who tried to convince me that a salary well below my expectations was okay. It was fine at the top end of her range but she pressured me to go lower.

In person was okay with the VP of the department. The person he brought in to do a BDI read from a paper. I didn't like that because she wasn't engaged. If I was going to be interacting with her j wanted a feel for her personality. So that was terrible and a big no for me.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Fort Myers, FL (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Standard questions for a interview. Then shadowed for a day, and really got to see what it was like to sell insurance. We went out to see several prospects and businesses. Should be their sales process and asked me if i could see myself doing this everyday. It was a real eye opener and motivated me to see the sales ability of the manager. He told me that i would be trained to sell the same way after seeing several successful sales done.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Lincoln, RI (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Called to come in for an interview. When I came in there was a group of people in a room. I told her I had a personal 1030am apt, regional told me to sit down, this is the process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions regarding the slide presentation.   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Initial interview not very in depth, but the sales school was very good and intense. The company pays all expenses to send you to their corporate sales school in Glenville, IL.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Commission only

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arecibo, PR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Arecibo, PR (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of four parts. First was a telephone interview. Second was the formal interview, where they explained how the company works and history. Third was a field demo where I got to see first hand how the job was done. and finally was the contract signing and there's where they explained how you'll be paid.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to work?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very informal as they were desperately looking for agents to join the office. You are required to attend a week long training in Chicago, IL.During the training you will learn everything about the company, products and how to close a deal.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter. Then received a short phone interview. Then received a call from the Sales Director to review my insurance background. Easy to get an interview.

Interview Questions

• What did I like about the company   1 Answer

Low commission structure would have reduced my income by half.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Bridgeport, CT (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy. They want you to work for them, so you are hiring them.
    You need to get the insurance license on your own.
    You will spend one week in Chicago.
    You will have a demo to see the job, but it is not realistic.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in sales?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.