Found 955 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "As an agent you make your own pay and you have great training" (in 119 reviews)
- "People were great and very conscious" (in 41 reviews)
- "Benefits are good." (in 39 reviews)
- "Have a good supplemental Insurance product." (in 19 reviews)
- "Competitive pay, flexible schedule and endless tools and resources for all Agents!" (in 19 reviews)
- "Commission Only and training is UNPAID." (in 47 reviews)
- "The management is poor and not professional." (in 46 reviews)
- "Territory managers have to recruit and train agents and give them all the commissions." (in 33 reviews)
- "Long hours (5 to 6 10 to 12 hour days) an excessive amount of meetings." (in 29 reviews)
- "Upper management could care less about the agent themselves, except what the agents can put in managements pockets." (in 18 reviews)
- 5.07 July 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Combined Insurance Australia and management team was really an employer of choice, extremely supportive management team.
It took around 6 months to feel really comfortable, however it does take time to develop specific skills required for this role.Combined Insurance Response8y
Thank you for reviewing our company. It is our goal to make sure our teams are supported with excellent managers, and we are so happy to hear that your management team was "extremely supportive." We wish you all the best !
- 2.01 July 2015Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHervey Bay
paid training, will take entry level, solid sales processes as you need them for the job
comission only, few leads, luxury product1
- 1.030 Nov 2023Insurance AgentFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsNew Brunswick, NJ
The Company is operating in every State.
Combined Insurance has poor customer service and their claims process is a very frustrating for clients. Most of the management has poor leadership skills which trickles down poorly to the agents.1
- 3.028 Nov 2023Claims AdjusterCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsChicago, IL
Lots of overtime. Ability to arrange your day as you please and work from home.
No room for growth, mundane and repetitive.
- 1.030 Oct 2023Insurance AgentCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Flexibility for an Agent's schedule.
Poor Agent Comp. Company no longer values the agent.1
- 5.030 June 2023Agency LeaderCurrent Employee
top tier compensation, technology, culture and training. I came to Combined from a competitor. I was with that last company for over 7 years and was never valued as a leader and top producer or as a person. I stayed with that company for much longer than I should have. I wish I would have made the change to Combined years ago. I had always heard good things about them and I'm so happy I made the switch. I have now been with Combined for over a year and have been able to see the claims process first hand. I think it is far superior to my last. The online portal is so easy for policy holder's to log into. It feels so much better to represent a company I actually believe in and have a hierarchy that I can trust and respect. It has been a wonderful experince so far and I hope other will give this comany a chance like I did because I think they will be pleasantly surprised.
growing company so many changes, and a learning curve when it comes to the different systems1
- 1.026 Oct 2023Insurance AgentCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
Independent agent work Great team overall
Never knew where to find my pay. Horrible customer service Horrible billing process to many people involved not agent friendly
Combined Insurance Reviews FAQs
Combined Insurance has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 1,044 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at Combined Insurance to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
48% of Combined Insurance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Combined Insurance 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.