Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Capital Market Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had TOTAL 8 interviews over months It boiled down to me or one other on the 6th They took other. I got "Called" back being told we want you too only to be told oh, we don't have a headcount

Interview Questions

• Market related, sales figures, client types, repeated to at least 15 people   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I felt it was not difficult. General questions, nothing particular. I wasted good time in solving their exercise and in the end there was even no feedback.

Interview Questions

• They gave exercise to solve.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The data scientist first introduced the company and the team project, then gave me his background information. Then he asked me to tell him something about myself in the first 20 minutes. The first round was technical interview on-site, it lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 2 programming questions and a predictive modeling question, and had to present on a whiteboard to the interviewer.   Answer Question

KYC Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. I interviewed on Friday and began working on the project by Wednesday. They performed a background check online using my social security number. There was noskill test or drug test.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had experience with remediation projects.   Answer Question

Chief Compliance Officer for the Broker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I met with several senior managers. They discussed the role and job responsibilities. They posed a few scenarios and asked what I would do in such instances. They wanted to know how I handle regulatory matters and how comfortable I was in taking ownership of a situation.

Interview Questions

• How do I manage my work life vs my personal life. What is more important.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Vey quick for the digital stages. Online assessment was quite straightforward and you had to watch some videos and answer some questions. Feedback was provided at the end which was nice.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a stubborn customer that is irate?   Answer Question

Enterprise Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

The interview process involved the initial CV application, followed by online assessments, a digital interview and then finally an AC that included a case study and a 2 on 1 interview

Cloud Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Relaxing and enjoyable talk with telephone interview. One shortlisted scheduled a Tele meeting for engineer management and a couple of other manager and team lead. Meeting scheduled for 1 hour but overtime another hour and it was pleasure to talk about the job and solution.

Interview Questions

• General overview for technical background and upfront responsibility   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Online testing, video interview, assessment centre, final offer

Online testing consisted of psychometric assessment and a personality test.
    Video interview consisted of general interview questions
    The assessment centre consisted of group tasks as well as an individual one on one interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne) in September 2020.

Interview

Applied online, received online assessment which is easy and then received email for digital interview and you need to answer 6 question it’s all behavioral type of question and 4 round of game. And now waiting for the result.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to join comm bank?   Answer Question
    • Explain a difficult situation you have faced?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you struggled with or were overwhelmed by new or difficult challenge?   Answer Question
    • Please explain how did you adopt a new skills in the job? What are your actions?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.