Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2018

Capital Market Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had TOTAL 8 interviews over months It boiled down to me or one other on the 6th They took other. I got "Called" back being told we want you too only to be told oh, we don't have a headcount

Interview Questions

• Market related, sales figures, client types, repeated to at least 15 people   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I felt it was not difficult. General questions, nothing particular. I wasted good time in solving their exercise and in the end there was even no feedback.

Interview Questions

• They gave exercise to solve.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The data scientist first introduced the company and the team project, then gave me his background information. Then he asked me to tell him something about myself in the first 20 minutes. The first round was technical interview on-site, it lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 2 programming questions and a predictive modeling question, and had to present on a whiteboard to the interviewer.   Answer Question

KYC Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. I interviewed on Friday and began working on the project by Wednesday. They performed a background check online using my social security number. There was noskill test or drug test.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had experience with remediation projects.   Answer Question

Chief Compliance Officer for the Broker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I met with several senior managers. They discussed the role and job responsibilities. They posed a few scenarios and asked what I would do in such instances. They wanted to know how I handle regulatory matters and how comfortable I was in taking ownership of a situation.

Interview Questions

• How do I manage my work life vs my personal life. What is more important.   Answer Question

Interview

What are the process of interview and what they ask you and when do you start after all the processes are done. Do they need an experience in the same field to get the job?

Interview Questions

• What are the test you are doing and questions they will ask you on. The interview   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney).

Interview

online personality test, video interview, phone interview, assessment center ( group presentation, speed interviews). These were the stages in order that I had to go through, I have not yet received an offer. Waiting for them to get back to me. But it is extramly important to be prepared for all of the stages.

CSS Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

I have applied for Customer Service Specialist role. Want to know about questions. I have gone through the online screen. Need to get prepared for digital interview. The initial process was easy.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

There was a questionnaire and a digital interview. A week later was followed by a telephone interview asking about why I chose cba and what this role consisted of. Then I was invited to an assessment centre, which consisted of an icebreaker exercise, case study and panel interview.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in June 2018.

Interview

Had 3 rounds. First was the hiring manager screen me over phone for about 20 minutes. General resume and experience discussion. Second round was the hiring manager and another senior manager testing my numerical ability. Final round by the executive manager, focusing on BEI questions. Was a good experience and done very professionally. Wrapped up in 3 weeks. Interviews were pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Simple coding in SQL, understanding a graph without any context or labels, guesstimate problems.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.