Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Capital Market Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had TOTAL 8 interviews over months It boiled down to me or one other on the 6th They took other. I got "Called" back being told we want you too only to be told oh, we don't have a headcount

Interview Questions

• Market related, sales figures, client types, repeated to at least 15 people   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I felt it was not difficult. General questions, nothing particular. I wasted good time in solving their exercise and in the end there was even no feedback.

Interview Questions

• They gave exercise to solve.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The data scientist first introduced the company and the team project, then gave me his background information. Then he asked me to tell him something about myself in the first 20 minutes. The first round was technical interview on-site, it lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 2 programming questions and a predictive modeling question, and had to present on a whiteboard to the interviewer.   Answer Question

KYC Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. I interviewed on Friday and began working on the project by Wednesday. They performed a background check online using my social security number. There was noskill test or drug test.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had experience with remediation projects.   Answer Question

Chief Compliance Officer for the Broker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I met with several senior managers. They discussed the role and job responsibilities. They posed a few scenarios and asked what I would do in such instances. They wanted to know how I handle regulatory matters and how comfortable I was in taking ownership of a situation.

Interview Questions

• How do I manage my work life vs my personal life. What is more important.   Answer Question

Servicing Planner Interview

Interview

Submitted the application online, did a phone interview not long after then received an in person interview invite shortly. Received an offer after the interview. Friendly interview panel and smooth process.

Executive Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Was reasonably straight forward, interviewer asked good questions, and the person was very pleasant and provided positive feedback, there were issues with video technology not working correctly seemed to be a communication breakdown between HR and Hiring Manager

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know how I would include the customer experience and enhance it in transformation activities, how would this work in real life   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne) in January 2021.

Interview

The first stage was a questionnaire and personality test to see whether your values align with theirs.
    The second stage was a pre-recorded video interview
    Final Stage is a live, face to face video interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us what has been your best work achievement to this point in your career. What made this achievement important   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Very Professional, technical knowledge analysis, discussion related to your growth opportunities and job description, expected abilities, warm greetings, professional interviewers, overall good experience, good good good good is am are no not never good better best, good work culture, flexible hours, learning opportunities, interpersonal growth, good communication, good culture, better work life balance

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Easy and fast. Assessment Centre type process with case studies and managers worked with you through them. Then one one interviews with 1 to 2 managers going through resume etc. Was an easy and fast process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.