Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Capital Market Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had TOTAL 8 interviews over months It boiled down to me or one other on the 6th They took other. I got "Called" back being told we want you too only to be told oh, we don't have a headcount

Interview Questions

• Market related, sales figures, client types, repeated to at least 15 people   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I felt it was not difficult. General questions, nothing particular. I wasted good time in solving their exercise and in the end there was even no feedback.

Interview Questions

• They gave exercise to solve.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The data scientist first introduced the company and the team project, then gave me his background information. Then he asked me to tell him something about myself in the first 20 minutes. The first round was technical interview on-site, it lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 2 programming questions and a predictive modeling question, and had to present on a whiteboard to the interviewer.   Answer Question

KYC Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. I interviewed on Friday and began working on the project by Wednesday. They performed a background check online using my social security number. There was noskill test or drug test.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had experience with remediation projects.   Answer Question

Chief Compliance Officer for the Broker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I met with several senior managers. They discussed the role and job responsibilities. They posed a few scenarios and asked what I would do in such instances. They wanted to know how I handle regulatory matters and how comfortable I was in taking ownership of a situation.

Interview Questions

• How do I manage my work life vs my personal life. What is more important.   Answer Question

Interview

After the initial application, there is an online test which consists of 4 parts. There is quite a bit of time constraint. Next, is an online video interview consisting of 6 questions and 1 written response.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      Why CBA and why your role?
      Can you tell us about a time where you faced a major challenge or setback?
      How do you keep up to date with relevant industry trends?   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Interview

The online interview asked me 7 questions which varied in topic - some where about myself, and others the company. I was given 30 seconds to prepare my response and then 2 mins to talk.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your interests and what you study.
      How does your experience and background relate to the role and what can you bring to the company?
      Why CBA/ Why this business area?
      Tell me about some trends   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

I never got past the online assessments, so no human interactions. The assessments I was sent were very time consuming, and they were required to be completed within 48 hours, which made it feel very rushed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about what you are studying and when you are due to complete your last subject?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Quite a smooth process overall and very fast paced. It as quite hard but still a good experience overall. You have to make sure you have good internet connection.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Applied through their careers site, got an email for online interview with Hirevue, it included 6 questions and 2 games, got a call about coming in for a group interview and 1 on 1 interview after that

Interview Questions

• If there was a substantial change to your project or assignment, how would you manage?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.