Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 828 of over 828 interviews

Recruiter6%
Employee Referral5%
HardAverageEasy

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

It was a digital interview. There were six behavioral questions and four games that you need to do. You will need to pass the digital interview in order to proceed to the next step.

Interview Questions
  • One of the questions was tell us about yourself.
    Answer Question

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

Pretty easy....couple of typical questions and that's about it. Go through the usual tests..they call you and then done. Overall would say its easy. No complaints. Pretty happy. Manager was nice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

I got the link for online assessment, and following is the video interview for the position. The interview includes 4 questions. One of them is why do you apply for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

There were four interviews - behavioural type mostly and they get you to do the skills test. The first was a phone call and then a sit down chat with the manager of the team and then again a conversation with the head recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a goal you reached and tell me how you achieved it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney)

Interview

Started with HR and then next round with two hiring managers. Totally time waste, I wouldn't recommend wasting your time. The hiring managers are not experienced enough and time waster. In my so many years of experience this is the irrelevant feedback I got. :to hiring manager please respect other peoples time and learn how to interview give feedback first.

Interview Questions
  • Just generic experience related nothing fancy. The hiring managers are under qualified

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

Interview

Great process during covid - virtual assessment centre followed by video interview. The interviewers were welcoming and warm. I recommend using whirlpool forums to understand more about this process. CBA is an awesome place to work and would encourage students to apply for their internship program.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose this stream Why is CBA a great fit for you

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New Delhi)

Interview

Interview happened on time with panel from Australia and India. No technical questions were asked in entire process. All behavioral questions. Doesn't look like they were in a mood to do serious hiring.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in Dec 2021

Interview

First I did an Online application and I add my resume and cover letter. And then I received a email with a Assessment online (easy) and after I received another email to do a video interview (difficult) and I went to the short list for the interview with hiring manager and branch manager (difficult)

Interview Questions
  • Please tell us about yourself. Why you are interested in a role at commonwealth bank?

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

IT's digital interview, 6 behavioral questions with 1 minute to think and 3 minutes to answer each question. Only one time recording, no reattempt. There are 3 trial questions that we can practice on before taking the real interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q1. Why you would like to work in CBA? Q2. Tell me a time when you have to handle difficult customers. Q3. Tell me a time when you went above and beyond at work. Q4. Tell me about the hardest thing you have to do. Q5. Cant remember Q6. Cant remember
6 people found this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

Mostly behavioural questions on the fit, as well as motivational questions. Some broad questions about the economy and the events in the financial market, but nothing technical in particular. Some roles may test for modelling skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 828 Interviews