Continental Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Continental Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Had two rounds of written test followed by two rounds of technical/HR interview.
It took place on a single day and everything went smooth.It took place on a single day and everything went smooth.It took place on a single day and everything went smooth.

Interview Questions

• Explain basics of semiconductors and all questions of Basic electronics and also about the bachelor project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied through college and there was an online test for which they Short listed 75/85 students and called for the f2f interview.
    During they interview most of the people we're unprofessional and we're mocking at the students.
    The HR lady was very lethargic as when I went to the interview she said I'm bored, entertain me. While they are many people attending the interview with utmost tension and fear, for these people it's just a time pass. Finally they selected 6 people.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

2 F2F Technical followed by HR interview. They were cool. They made me feel comfortable. It was good experience. But they kept us wait for the result for longer periods.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round was a online based test which contained aptitude, English and core subject (EC,EE or CS)
    Second round was a technical discussion.
    Third round was a HR round.
    Results were announced in 2 days.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

The process started with an online aptitude test which consisted of logical reasoning questions, technical questions(electronics), aptitude, English questions. The online test followed a series of 1:1 interviews. The interview process consisted of 2-3 rounds of interviews covering electronics as well as coding language(C).

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

There were first written test including aptitude and technical, covering all the topics.
    Second was technical .two persons took my technical. it was around for 1 hour.
    Third was managerial .another two persons took this round. It was also for 1 hour.
    Fourth was HR

Interview Questions

• related to my recent project and embedded C questions, some questions on data structure   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Apptitude - quite different apptitude includes passage sequencing in English section, C, C++, Java, Junit technical apptitude.
    time is quite less so need to prepare well to crack this apptitude pattern, technical apptitude questions are quite easy, very basic level questions
    Technical interview - 2 rounds
    HR/Managerial Interview

Interview Questions

• If background is CS, mostly core java related questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

it was a very technical knowledged based interview, C, embedded C, microcontrollers, basic electronics, topics were asked in the in aptitude. Application and logic level questions were asked during the technical interview. HR round was very peaceful.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.