Enterprise Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Enterprise Products Interview Questions

Interviews at Enterprise Products

2.7

I&E Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boling, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Boling, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview process was great. Good balance of knowledge based questions and behavioral. Took a week to schedule after phone screening. Only negative is that they do not inform if you are not selected.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with a coworker who had a disagreement with you.   Answer Question

Gas Pipeline Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

COBRA test about 4 hours long, and then an interview if you pass the initial selection process, I was scheduled until 12:00 PM, yet IO finished at 11:00 AM. HR person was very nice and welcomed me with a warm hello as did security.

Interview Questions

• Most stressful day at my last job?   1 Answer

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I came on as a contractor in another department and was able to move to the Support role with people I already liked so it was easy. I knew of the manager and some of his team so this appeared a good move

Interview Questions

• Problem solving and policy adherence   1 Answer

Distribution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Received phonecall from recruiter after reaching out to hiring manager and completed interview one week later. Heard back from company within two weeks after interview. Overall process took around a month and was a pleasant experience.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products.

Interview

Talked to them at the university career fair and applied through the school recruiting site. First round was a one on one interview on campus followed by an office visit in which we interviewed with three directors in a round robin format.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to change your schedule to help a peer, describe a time that attention to detail was vital in completing the task, etc.   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I met them at a career fair and they told me apply online through my uni’s website. I got an on-campus interview and heard back after about 2 weeks. The interview was pretty easy, behavioral questions and they expect you to answer in STAR format.

Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied through my university career fair. The process took 3 weeks. There were a on campus interview and on-site interview at their cooperate office.
    The interviewers were all so nice. It was a pleasant experience. There were a lot of behavioral questions. So be prepared!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Spent a full day at the office. It was pretty regimented, though some meetings with management went shorter than others. Received a call with an offer about a week after my walk through.

Interview Questions

• How would you address problems with declining demand in the industry?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a 4-5 hour multi-round interview with a different person each time. They wanted to know more about my personality to see which role I would fit in and they asked about my resume and past experiences and skills

Technical Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through Concrete Solutions before Hurricane Harvey and had a phone interview with the Concrete Solutions guy then he passed my resume and information to Enterprise Products. About a few days later I had a phone interview with an engineering manager at EP, which went well. I then came in to the Houston Office and had an in person interview with the same manager i did the phone interview with and another associate. The other manager was supposed to be there but didn't show up. After that I was told i'd here back in 2 days. The Concrete Solutions guy called me and said the other hiring manager who was absent during the interview really needed someone for his office and that he wanted to do a phone interview with me the following Tuesday at 8 am. So i prepared got up early and waited for him to call me for me the interview. 9 am came, still no call. Spoke to the Concrete Solutions guy and he said he forgot to tell me that the manager had started interviews with other people. He wanted to be able to compare me with someone with more experience. At that point i knew they screwed me over. They gave the job to someone else and didn't even have the decency to call me and tell me. I went through a total of 3 interviews and played the run around game with these people. They told me through text message after I inquired , that they gave the job to someone else , almost two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a client (an old oil dog) who tells you you are mistaken?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.