Findex Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Findex Interview Questions

Interviews at Findex

2.9

Summer Vacationer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Findex.

Interview

Online application, Video interview, 2 to 1 interview (one of which included a graduate), then testing

Interview was very informal with interviewers unprepared and just reading off standard evaluation sheet. Psychometric testing was also easy and I basically aced it.

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Findex.

Interview

Firstly, had basic questions, then assessment, then the online interview then had to go to assessment center where had an individual interview and had a group presentation (had to do group project)

Tax Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Findex (Melbourne) in April 2020.

Interview

Online Application, one-way video interview, online assessment, senior partner interview with the team I applied for. wait for one week to get result. They are hiring 2 out of 7 final round for Feb 2021 graduate intake. The whole process was average, the only company I got to partnered interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to work with difficult members   1 Answer

Summer Vacationer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Findex.

Interview

Applied online, then I got asked to do a video interview after a few weeks. After getting through the video interview, I was invited to have a 2 on 1 face to face interview. Later had to do a few online tests which weren't too difficult and had to undergo background checks.

Client Services Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Findex.

Interview

15 mins phone interview after submitting application, waited for 2 weeks before getting an invitation for interview in the office, which turned out to be a video conferencing call with the staff member in another state office. Upon arrival at the office I was required to complete a personality quiz before going in for the interview so make sure you arrive early. The VC facility isn't properly set up as the interviewerhad to turn at awkward angle to face the webcam, away from the speaker on the table, therefore making it hard sometimes to hear clearly.

Interview Questions

• Lots of situation-based questions, looks like 3-4 pages of questions.   Answer Question

Client Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Findex (Melbourne) in October 2019.

Interview

Four stage interview, very cookie cutter and uniform process. Phone call, first 1:1 with EQ quiz, online testing (American based so be prepared to be stumped), and second 1:1. Each in-person interview was over an hour, very in-depth questioning process. Overall very lovely and understanding people, but confined by a restrictive process.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Findex (Perth, Western Australia) in October 2019.

Interview

Standard process, video interview, in person, then psychometric testing etc. It was fairly straightforward and relatively easy. I interviewed with the senior manager in the main office branch and it was approximately 30mins and was asked on behavioural style questions and was given the opportunity to interact and speak with him. Was a formal interview but it was relaxed at the same time,

Graduate Program (Accounting) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Findex.

Interview

1. A fairly quick and simple application process. A combination of details and behavioral questions.
    2. Video interview. Pretty standard questions, research is imperative. Questions are based on the company and the applicant's strengths.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Findex? Why Findex? What is your greatest strength? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Partnerships Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Findex (Sydney) in March 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by their Talent Recruitment person by phone and had a short phone interview to qualify me for the role. I then went to the Sydney office for an interview by Video Conference with the Head of Marketing who was in New Zealand at the time. Not really a good first impression that they didn't bother to arrange a first interview face to face, even with another staff member that could at least ask a few questions, instead I was just directed straight to a room where V-conference was set up - very impersonal. There was no initial light chat, it was just straight into the questions. The interview didn't flow well, it was quite uncomfortable. As Head of Marketing in my current role I'm extremely experienced across a broad range of marketing disciplines from strategy to execution. During the interview one of the questions was; of all the areas of marketing what do you consider to be on of your strengths? I answered that it was writing and producing content because I believe this to be at the core of everything you do as a marketer and key in communication your message. When the Talent Acquisition person called me back she said I didn't get accepted for a second interview because I wasn't experienced enough and they wanted someone who could do more than content writing - huh???
    I had some serious red flags about the culture of this company upfront from reading other reviews, which was reaffirmed from the impression I got during the interview. There weren't any questions about who I am as a person or cultural fit. Also the Team on the about us page is ALL men not a single woman featured.

Interview Questions

• Of all the areas of marketing what do you consider to be your strengths?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Findex (Brisbane) in December 2018.

Interview

Someone calls from Melbourne recruitment team and will ask you random questions. Like what do you know about Findex? How long have you been working for etc. Then they will tell you to wait and will get back to you in a day or two if they are happy with your resume. Then they will set up an interview with the partners.

The partners will ask pretty straight forward questions related to your field. Like what is Div 7A and what are UPE if you are applying for a Business service job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.