Grill'd Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Grill'd Interview Questions

Interviews at Grill'd

2.0

Team Member Interview

Interview

To be honest it was very easy and quick. The people were very nice and made the process very easy and comfortable. Overall it was a good experience and would definitely recommend applying to Grill'd.

Server/Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grill'd.

Interview

online interview with a series of question. you could just rerecord and submit over and over. I think there were around 5 questions to answer and between each question there is time to think it through. it was pretty easy and not challenging at all.

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grill'd (Brisbane) in August 2019.

Interview

I was shortlisted for an online interview. I was given the following questions and had to record my response in a video format. It was a very easy process to use.

Management Role Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Grill'd.

Interview

Thorough introduction about the brand, the people and the process, followed by a few probing questions about my profile. This was followed by further reflection of examples of capabilities relative to my previous roles.

Interview Questions

• What is a good example of customer service recently and what does a bad experience look like?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Grill'd.

Interview

A short interview with the manager in the restaurant, asked a few questions and was offered the position after the interview. The interview was very casual and was quite brief. They only really asked about how you worked in a team and I assume they were testing communication skills and getting a grasp on my personality.

Part Time Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grill'd (Canberra) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied online. Was emailed for an interview about 2 weeks later. The actual manager who was supposed to interview me didn't show up so the assistant manager had to interview me. Overall, it was quite casual and informal - I felt it was also a little unprofessional (the fact that the manager didn't show up and didn't contact me until he called me to offer a position). But they seemed nice. I was told it was a part-time position meaning I'd be working 15 hours minimum a week (but they offer Cert III in hospitality training so you'd get paid for working on that while you're on the premises).

Interview Questions

• Can you teach me something in under 5 minutes?   1 Answer
    • Can you tell me about a time where you had to take on a leadership position?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about a time where you had to establish a relationship with someone within a short period of time?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a bit about yourself.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Interview

Applied online. Had a one way interview. Recieved an email to attend a group interview. There was about 20 other people and the interview mainly involved group activities. First activity was to ask and answer questions about ourselves to the person that was beside us, than we had to introduce that person to the group. Second activity was to get into a small group and ceate a burger and talk about it. Third activity, they gave us a random topic that we have to talk about on the spot for a minute.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask questions, just group activities.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grill'd.

Interview

The interview is usually a group interview with about 20 people. They want to see how you interact with other people so acting confident and friendly is important. They get you to watch videos about Grill'd and get you to complete group activities like designing your own burger, talking about a random topic for 30 seconds etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grill'd (Adelaide) in April 2019.

Interview

We had to create an imaginary product and present it to the group. We had to answer questions about values. Only part-time and you are required to do Cert III in Hospitality (so they can get the government grant and pay you less). They wanted RSA, car and hospitality experience. The whole interview went for around 2 hours and they didn't really ask any important questions about customer service, it was all about 'how do you define excellence' or 'what is your favourite burger,' etc.

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grill'd (Brisbane) in February 2019.

Interview

Video interview online where I prerecorded answers to basic questions and then a group interview - no preparation needed just know a bit about the company. They put us into groups and asked us to create a burger they could add to the menu and then present it. There was also a task where each person was given a single word and they had to talk on that topic for a minute. Apart from that it was very relaxed and pretty much received an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Create a burger we could add to our menu.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.