H&M Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

H&M Interview Questions

Interviews at H&M

1,921 Interview Reviews

2.5

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

It was a group interview. Very active because we have to do activities as a group. As well as taking turns answering questions one by one. Overall, it was a good experience because it was not the typical corporate way of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in a stressful situation and how you handle it?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

very nice manager and very quick process. started off as calling then request for face to face interview. then group orientations that shift into hiring transitions. the call back is usually around under one week.

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

Started out as typical process: phone interview with a person from HR. She asked typical questions, and then let me know she'd schedule an interview with the store manager for me. At that interview, she pulled out a paper with the values, and asked me which ones I thought would be my strengths and weaknesses. A few days later, I was offered the job and then started after a background check was completed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake
      Tell me about a time you had to multitask   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

The interview process contained a phone screen, a group interview, and a final interview (where you receive your offer). The interview circles around customer service and past retail or customer service-oriented job exprience.

Interview Questions

• Q. What would you do if a customer is being rude?

Most of the questions follow this similar format and as long as you have basic knowledge of providing good customer service, you'll be fine.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward. Applied and got an interview call few days later. Asked about past experience on resume. What are the strengths? What are your weaknesses? Why do you want to work here?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

Straight forward. Took about 2 weeks. Applied online got called for an interview at the store with a manager and the stock manager. Got a call back that same day to come back later that week which was an offer

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Talk about your last job
      When you’ve been in a difficult situation (customer, customer service)   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process is rather simple actually. They mostly ask basic questions about your background and to see if you're a people person. It is retail after all.

If you have any sort of unique fashion style, you're in. The associates really help to sell the clothes at these stores.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (San Antonio, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The hiring manager was very friendly, showed a lot of enthusiasm around. Told me about what they Did a company and what the have to offer me . Went of policies and procedures. Showed a lot of heart in where he was working. The place well keep up was not dirty or out of place.

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lithonia, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (Lithonia, GA (US)).

Interview

The application process took 10 minutes and I received a call within a week. Short and simple interview that lasted no more than 20 minutes. The store at this location is nice, quiet, and organized. During week two of the process I got a call for a job offer.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H&M (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I'm a good sales man I'm fast at working and I'm great with people I'm a fast learner and always on time I would love to be apart of H&M company and the rest of the team

Interview Questions

• I'm a really hard working good sales men I can lead n follow tasks   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.