Idaho Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Idaho Power

3.6

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Power (Boise, ID (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a technical interview over the phone, which took approximately 30 minutes. Then came a behavioural interview that lasted over 2 hours with two different pairs of interviews asking a variety of STAR questions

Interview Questions

• Identify and explain a project that you weren't able to complete to the best of your ability, and why?   Answer Question

Communications Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Idaho Power.

Interview

First it goes through HR for minimal qualifications then a technical screening with a behavioral Interview with two separate teams. Mistake was to use older experiences rather than fresh within last six months.

Interview Questions

• Give an example when a mistake in a little thing has big consequences later on?   Answer Question

Customer Service Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Power (Boise, ID (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Took 2 hours face to face. There is a phone interview that takes 30 minutes or so if you make it through the gatekeeper. The HR team is easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had conflicting priorities. What did you do and how did you decide?   Answer Question

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Idaho Power (Boise, ID (US)).

Interview

It was a fast process from the time that I applied until the time that I received a phone interview. The folks were really nice and easy to talk to.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Idaho Power (Boise, ID (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to set up the interview process. I was interviewed for a position (supply chain) that I didn't apply for. Once we had that squared away I decided to go ahead with the interview anyway, figuring I could get the experience. The phone interview took place with three people from Idaho powere on the line.

Interview Questions

• Matrix questions asked regarding Supply Chain. Describe a matrix you created to solve an out of the box situation. Behavioral based questions too.   1 Answer

Senior Sourcing Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

Idaho power uses the Behavioral type of interviewing format. The process took 4 hours with questions requiring example of situation, what you learned from situtation, was it positive outcome or negative outcome what would you change if anything and why oy why not

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation....what was out come   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Idaho Power (Boise, ID (US)).

Interview

very smooth. Interviewers were very friendly and helped with guiding me through the questions since I was a student in college interviewing for an internship position. The questions was directly related to the internship.

Interview Questions

• technical questions regarding the internship. I would recommend this company. the culture is very family friendly and laid back   Answer Question

Lineman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Idaho Power (Boise, ID (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Scripted questions. Was pretty easy interview. Seemed like a good company to work for, but I didn't get the job. I'll probably try again in the near future.

Communications Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Idaho Power in August 2015.

Interview

Very professional experience. Started with a "technical" phone interview from there moved into an person "behavioral" interview. The phone interview lasted about 30-40 min. The in person was close to Two hours with two different pairs of people. The two different pairs of people included people from the hiring department as well as hr.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you overcame a disagreement with your manager.   Answer Question

Corporate Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Idaho Power (Boise, ID (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process is a 45-minute technical interview over the phone with a small panel of interviewers. Then, if you do well in the technical, you go to two, 1-hour behavioral interviews (each with two interviewers) held in person back-to-back. Job offers are contingent upon passing a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• The behavioral interview questions are based on specific situational responses.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.