InMobi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

InMobi Interview Questions

Interviews at InMobi

3.1

Photo Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InMobi (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

There are 4 rounds 1st they will give you 15 images to edit in 1and half hour you basically need to color correct them removing or blurring background and highlight the subject ..

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I was contacted by HR in London. It took quite a while to arrange an interview in Paris where I was applying. The interview was ok since the person asked genuine questions but the ambiance was not very startup. It feels a bit hierarchical. Later on, I was interviewed by a colleague of the same level. That was much better and he really explained well what he was doing and expecting from this position. Again, it took quite a while to get the feedback from them. a lot of patience.

Interview Questions

• the competitors of inmobi, how to solve problems when you fail to meet the client's objectives...   Answer Question

HRBP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InMobi.

Interview

I applied and was contacted by the recruiter. We scheduled the phone interview and he asked me to reschedule twice after it was confirmed - he stated he had personal reasons for not making the phone interviews. After I provided my availability the third time, he never responded. As someone who works within HR and a candidate, I found this experience very to be unprofessional and a waste of my time.

Account Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at InMobi (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

One of the worst HR I have ever seen. I applied online and was contacted for an initial HR screen. The recruiter asked me to send a list of available times. I did but then never heard back from the recruiter. I then reached out to the recruiter after a week of silence, and she asked for my availability again. Again, I responded but didn't hear back. This whole cycle happened a third time before the recruiter actually scheduled something with me. By then, I had lost all interest in the company. Good luck to inmobi in trying to attract top talent with such unprofessional HR!

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InMobi.

Interview

I applied online and got an immediate response to set up a phone interview (about two hours after I applied) with their Head of HR. We scheduled the phone interview a few days later. She didn't call me until 25 minutes after the call was scheduled and that was after I had emailed that lady that set up the interview. I couldn't talk, so we scheduled another time to talk. I called her this time. She picked up and then had to put me on hold to go into a conference room. I was on speaker phone which made it hard to hear her.

She asked the normal questions, but she seemed like she wasn't really paying attention. I would answer and then she would ask me the same thing. When she asked if I had any questions, which I did, she didn't really answer them, or let me finish asking them. I didn't think it went well, but at the end of the call she said she wanted to bring me in.

We scheduled an on-site interview the following week. I was to meet with four people and they said it would take about 3 hours.

I ended up declining, based on the reviews of the company and also the lack or organization I had experienced in that short amount of interaction time.

Senior Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InMobi (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Had a 20 minute phone screening with the recruiter. And then was assigned a design test, The test involved designing a case study where I was handed only content. Second (optional) part was an animation/gif assignment. They gave me 3 days to get this done.

I did the case study and opted not to do the gif assignment (I still have a full-time job after all). I turn it in, and a week later, I hear that the decision maker liked my design, but wants me to do yet ANOTHER test?..... But, Im interested in the opportunity, so yet again, I do another one of their tests, this time, an infographic that they would like to see more "colorfully" done. Being as this was the second time I would have to do a assignment, I admittedly didnt put as much time into it as the first, but I told them I would do it, so I did it, and it all still takes time!

DESIGNERS, we know all these things take time. Lesson learned - I will never again invest so much time into an interview process so early on, without ever having an in-person interview, or speaking to a decision maker at the very least! Having an "assignment" for an interview is not unheard of, rare-ish, but not unheard of. What is weird is how early on they ask you to do this, and then ask you to do TWO of them, despite having liked your first one? Why dont you speak with me about my designs: my design thinking, my process. At this level, the why's are just as important, because at a Senior level, I can *make* whatever you want, but at a Senior level, there is so much more to being a Designer than just surface level, but they never allow you even get there. This to me is very telling.

Again, lesson learned, I just will never again commit so much time to an assignment early on without being evaluated on other factors, experience, and critical thinking skills that truly validate a Senior level designer.

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InMobi (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

applied online and set the schedule for the phone screening interview. short phone screening and then few days later, skype interview for 30mins. process was simple but the interview questions were very difficult

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InMobi (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Good interview but very lengthy and time consuming.

BD Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InMobi (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

Extremely tough interviews with a lot of emphasis on numbers, logic and relationship building. Multiple levels of interviews but lot of people it seemed were just there because they were asked to and not because it was relevant to them. Friendly though but not very warm. Takes a long time for the HR to get back

Interview Questions

• How to get a major game developer on board   1 Answer

Negotiation

Couldnt negotiate

Global Alliance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at InMobi (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out via LinkedIn. Began with an initial phone screen. I was pleasantly surprised with the extent of her knowledge about the role and the speed at which the process moved. Though I was not actively looking, I came onsite for a meeting with the hiring manager, very open and conversational. I was then asked to come back and meet with a few other team members. I was not asked for a final interview, but from what I learned about inmobi it sounds like an interesting place to work and overall enjoyed everyone I spoke with. Only con is the office seemed quite empty and quiet.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.