Insurance Australia Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Insurance Australia Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Insurance Australia Group

2.8

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2014.

Interview

Initially teleconferences ( as located in a different country) followed by video conference and then face to face. After that, a further interview with panel. No further testing was required as I satisfied the key requirements.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Sydney) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a straightforward process. Submitted resume on their careers section. Phone interview with HR. Called in for an interview with two managers.
    Never got back to me. After I chased up, I was rejected the next day.

Interview Questions

• Some behavioral questions and some technical questions.
      Explain GLMs.
      How will you manage a team?   Answer Question

Graduate Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in September 2015.

Interview

HR would have a Telephone Screen at first. You can choose the time online, so don't worry about that.
    The face-to-face interview including, but not limited to:
    1. Behavioral Questions: the usual stuff,
    2. Technical Questions: not much,
    3. Team Activity,
    4. Scenario Analysis

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Melbourne) in April 2019.

Interview

1 hour interview with graduate managers including behavioral questions, motivations, past experiences. interviewers were very friendly and answered questions in details at the end. The interview was held in IAG office on william st.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group.

Interview

The interview was thorough with a whole range of questions which included some technical questions and some which required some lateral thinking. Also gauging how you would fit culturally wise

Interview Questions

• Why is a manhole circular in shape?   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Melbourne) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online, then got invited for phone interview which asked a couple questions, then got invited for another interview face to face which involved group activities. Overall was a average interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Brief introduction , then straight in the both general and specific questions.

I believe they were brain raping to pick ideas from other companies, I don't believe they have clear understanding what they are up-to.   1 Answer

Finance Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group.

Interview

Really disappointing experience with the interview and hiring process. Was sent a standard online interview link through an automated email outlining i had 72 hours to do the interview. Then was sent another email, this time having no link saying i only had 48 hours to do it. Confused i stuck to the deadline provided in the email with actual link to interview process.

Then get an email saying that because i did not do the interview within 48 hours i would not be progressed through. I sent an email explaining the situation to HR but was told they couldn't do anything about it.

Would definitely hope they improve how they manage the whole application process

Interview Questions

• Standard behaviour question about your greatest accomplishment to date   Answer Question

Finance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Sydney) in May 2017.

Interview

Behaviour questions, interviewed by 2 finance managers;
    They had a question sheet and went through the questions one by one, and taking notes while you gave answer
    not conversational, very few eye contacts

Interview Questions

• Go through the resume, introduce yourself
      Tell us how you deal with difficult work?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Sydney) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied for the role, got a call 3 days later and had an interview the next day. I then had a coffee with another employee and was offered subject to ref checks about 3 days later. Very quick & seamless process!

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for behavioral based questions - Situation, Action, Outcome   Answer Question

Senior Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Sydney) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Recruitment agent was very courteous and helpful in scheduling quick v-con interview with people based in Melbourne. Just one round of technical-cum-managerial interview. I was told the outcome straight away. Got offer letter within a week. Best part was that at that point of time, they waited for 2 months for me to join.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.