Iress Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 93 of over 93 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Iress (Melbourne) in May 2021

Interview

Interview was smooth, interviewer genuinely cared about your thought process and we’re not judgmental. You are given plenty of opportunity to showcase your skills. The discussion was frank and open.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Iress
    Answer Question

Iress

Application

I interviewed at Iress

Interview

The professionalism, regular communication and updates and the interview process by the recruitment consultant and the team manager and team member created a lasting and positive experience throughout the recruitment process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iress (Melbourne) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had an interview with the Team Leader, Head of Registry Management and Senior Payments Officer. It was an easy-going interview, with questions regarding my work experience, time management, working under pressure and what I will be doing in the role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What work experience do you have? Can you work under pressure? Given there is a conflict between you and a team member, how would you handle it?

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iress (Melbourne) in Mar 2021

Interview

Very smooth and engaging interview process. Few chats with the recruitment consultant then two zoom interviews with the team leader and manager. Regular communication and professionalism displayed by the recruitment consultant and managers contributed greatly to an exceedingly positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Iress (Sydney) in Feb 2021

Interview

Position was on Seek which took me to the company's website. The people team were very interactive with the process. Covid played a part as interviewing was pushed out. Interview by zoom then face to face.

Interview Questions
  • Relevant to previous experience and capabilities for the role.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iress (Sydney) in Dec 2020

Interview

The process was very smooth! Few conversations with the HR and one technical zoom interview. The HR was very professional and friendly. The Interviews were casual, full of information and easy going. Interviewers were very pleasant and knowledgeable. All respect to Iress for this wonderful team. Overall, great experience!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Iress

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iress

Interview

Applied online through IRESS' job portal, and was later contacted by HR for a brief phone interview. Being successful, a video interview with the manager was arranged for the next week. Overall it was great experience, HR and interviewers were very personable and helpful/

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the role? What appeals about this role to you? If you had a dream role what would it be? Things you enjoyed or disliked about university.

Iress

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iress

Interview

They let me know about the result of first round coding interview before they asked further question about java programming language. In the end, there are some behavioural questions. There were 2 engineer and 1 product manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iress (Melbourne) in Oct 2020

Interview

The Interview process was very smooth and interviewers made it comfortable by making it a casual chat rather than a typical interview which made me really comfortable. Lynne and Roshan have been amazing by straightly discussing things. Justin from talent acquisition team provided me with continuous support through out and guided me at every level in this interview process. At the end am happy because they all just believed in me . Being transparent helped me a lot. On the whole, am already in love with the company and people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Iress

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iress

Interview

The interview process was split into stages. 1. Initial application 2. 90 minute Codility challenge 3. Sparkhire video assessment. 4. Final interview day: (30 minute Introduction, 1 hour Technical interview, 30 minute Behavioral interview)

Interview Questions
  • 1. Standard resume and CV (from memory). 2. Various fairly simple coding challenges (the sort of stuff you'd expect towards the end of a 1st year/2nd year uni level programming course). Free choice of language, time limit, and fairly comprehensive automated test provided. 3. Combination of get-to-know-you questions, how-you--have-coped-with-challenging-situations questions, and what-makes-you-want-to-work-for-us questions. 4. For the technical interview, there was a wide assortment of, well, technical questions (do you know what x is, do you know what y is, how would you ensure your code is high quality, how would you error test...). For the behavioral interview, questions were structured around IRESS's values, and how you match up to them (with regard to your prior experiences and actions).
Viewing 1 - 10 of 93 Interviews