LONGI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

LONGI Interview Questions

Interviews at LONGI

2.8

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LONGI (San Ramon, CA (US)).

Interview

Worst hiring process and management!!!
    I applied through LinkedIn. I went through phone screening with hiring manager, phone interview with HR based in China, and then invited to on-site interview in San Ramon. One week after on-site interview they contacted my reference for my previous experience. Then they requested one more phone interview with technical staff in China. 3 days later, after all those processes, I got verbal offer from HR and negotiated about the compensation package. So I rejected other offers and interviews. But, but, three weeks later, HR told me that the upper management VP did not authorize issuing the formal offer due to me lack of photovoltaics experience... You could have told me this earlier! Why on earth would you make the offer if your management can not have an agreement?? This is such an irresponsible company with no spirit of contract. Now I have to re-start looking for new positions, they wasted one month of my time!!!

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LONGI (Sydney).

Interview

Basically there are 3 rounds of interviews, and may vary according to positions. First round, HR team in the HQ has a remote video interview. Second round, business director has a F2F interview. Third round, an upgraded interview with a VP.

The process was smooth, but waited for a while for the result.
    The atmosphere was good, with professional handed process.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LONGI (Sydney) in December 2018.

Interview

The process was smooth, but waited for a while for the result.
    The atmosphere was good, with professional handed process.

Interview Questions

• previous working experience and future planning   1 Answer

Puchaser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuching, Sarawak (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LONGI (Kuching, Sarawak (Malaysia)) in July 2017.

Interview

It took 2 to 4 week to process a candidate. The process would be faster if the company really need people to fill up the vacancies. I was introduced by my friend that took less time to be approved than those apply online.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.