Lendlease Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Lendlease Interview Questions

Interviews at Lendlease

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lendlease.

Interview

On campus interview, then a college day at the main office, a day full of schedules, from the site tours to presentation and interviews. You are expected to be fully engaged for the entire day.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New London, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lendlease (New London, MO (US)).

Interview

Specific to personal skills. How you handle team work. group exercise. Online test important. Must practice in order to achieve a good grade. Prepare for final interview by knowing your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• * Tell me about a time you were asked something and you didn't know the answer. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lendlease in February 2019.

Interview

Had a brief telephone conversation with someone from the hiring team, was told they would get back to me in a few days, but they never did. Think it was because I didn't have a driving licence, but this wasn't stated on the job application and I never would have applied had it been. Overall a waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lendlease (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was at their office in New York City. They provided food and went over the program and then we were split into two groups. First group did a group case study and then did round robin interviews, second group did vice versa.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lendlease in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process of Lendlease was lengthy and has 2 interviews. First interview took place at my college and had a second interview at their office with other colleagues. They asked a series of questions from a packet, was very in depth with situational questions.

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lendlease (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The process was normal I spoke with a recruiter once I completed the recruitment process I was scheduled for an interview with company HR. I interviewed with HR which went very well

Interview Questions

• What skills do you posses as EHS Manager   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lendlease (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The on-site interview is broken up into 2 parts. One part is 2 interviews, each done by a pair of employees. Another part is a collaborative group case study with about 5 other interview candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were asked something and you didn't know the answer. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lendlease (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Round 1 on campus and round 2 in New York. 2 interview sessions and a group case study.
    The interviews were conducted by 2 pairs of employees. Overall, they were pretty friendly and spoke freely to the candidates before process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were thrown into the deep end and how did you deal with this   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lendlease (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

They came to our school for a Info Session and put my name down to schedule an interview. Applied online and got called for an interview at the school. Very robotic interview (question after question)

Then, got called in for the the Assessment Event where all candidates met and put into groups and performed a case study. Be prepared to think fast. Then met with Engineers for one-on-one interviews. Very fast process.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 things you want to gain from Lendlease? (motivational)   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you were working on a project and didn’t have full control and things weren’t working out. What would you have done differently?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where things weren’t going your way.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you received feedback from higher management and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Graduate Project Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

It was a large scale group interview type of event. First we had a group assessment with 5 others where we had to come up with ideas about cooling in urban areas. Then we had two one-on-one interviews where we were asked the same typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time you were thrown into the deep end of something and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.