MYOB Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

MYOB Interview Questions

Interviews at MYOB

2.8

Content Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MYOB.

Interview

The interview process was very well organised and communication was prompt.
    I had 1 round of interviewing for about 30 minutes.
    Depending on the questions, but be prepared and ask for feedbacks. Show determination and be eager to learn.

Interview Questions

• What does agile mean to you?
      Why did you leave your past role?   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MYOB.

Interview

I have only progressed 1 stage and stoped at the second.
    First one is where you submit resume and other basic information regarding your detail.
    Then you will receive a link to online video interview questions, there are 6 questions. you have 12 hours to response to it once you clicked in the link. Two of the questions require video via web camera, four out of six required text response.

Interview Questions

• We want to know what made you apply for MYOB and what stands out to you about our Future Makers Academy?   Answer Question
    • Why are you passionate about software development/programming? (video)   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you have persevered against a number of challenges and setbacks and met with success.   Answer Question
    • How would you drive self-learning?   Answer Question
    • Please share an example of a team project you have worked on that you are most proud of, why and what role did you play? (video)   Answer Question
    • What do you dislike about our company website? How would you improve it? Which of those changes do you think would most likely have the biggest user impact?   Answer Question

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, Victoria

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MYOB (Richmond, Victoria).

Interview

I had a screening call and then was invited in for an interview with a lead designer and design manager. In the first interview we discussed my history, the role and I ran over some in depth case studies. I then had a conversation over the phone to be briefed in on a design challenge with two of the design leads and came in two days later to present back my approach to the challenge. The whole process was incredibly quick. Four interviews over the course of a week and a half. They were great with communication and working to my schedule (I work full time). Excellent, down to earth, respectful people.

Interview Questions

• What types of product teams have you worked with before?   Answer Question

Product Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MYOB in February 2020.

Interview

I applied for the product designer role online and received a phone interview with the recruiter after 3 days. After that Phone interview I was completely ghosted by the recruiter, I called her and even sent a followup email asking for feedback so that I can improve myself but never heard back.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at MYOB in November 2019.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews with one being the behavioral interview and the other being the whiteboard interview. The behavioral interview is very standard and there
     is also an IQ test needed to take online.

People Experience Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MYOB (Melbourne) in November 2019.

Interview

As the company is quite spread out through New Zealand and aus there was a high reliance on skype. Tech worked well and people personable. Questions were predominantly behavioural questions.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Waverley

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MYOB (Glen Waverley) in October 2019.

Interview

It was a quick process that went on for a week. I applied online which is when they wanted me to complete an online assessment which had basic behavioral questions. Once i cleared that they called me in for a face to face interview.

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MYOB in October 2019.

Interview

orientation of Myob , interview, role play. even if you do well in interview they hire only experienced people. freshers dont waste your time. very less salary . favouritism. good environment.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MYOB (Sydney) in August 2019.

Interview

Had an initial call with the hiring manager. Hiring manager was happy with my experience and in the end asked about salary expectations and said that it’s more than what was offered. I said I could be flexible but after that the communication stopped.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MYOB (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was setup after I wrote a test that they gave to me to do with more than enough time to complete. The interview was me with 3 other people. Interview lasted close to 2 hours but really did not feel that long - was more like an informal chat.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.