MYOB Interview Questions

Updated 10 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christchurch, Canterbury

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MYOB (Christchurch, Canterbury) in Mar 2021

Interview

Got a phone interview first asking for details about your experience and skills, later after one week got a face-to-face interview hosted by the technical team leader and a senior technician.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think good customer service would be? Some troubleshooting cases like the web page is loading very slow and what you would do?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MYOB (Melbourne) in Feb 2021

Interview

I got to chat with two lead designers to describe my design process, design thinking, etc. after applying for the role through LinkedIn. It was about an hour interview and it took about a week for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MYOB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MYOB

Interview

It was a fun and interesting process that tested my high-level problem-solving skills and also honed in on my coding knowledge. Also was able to do a little bit of a pairing exercise it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MYOB (Melbourne) in Sep 2020

Interview

1. HR round: What do you do, why do you want to leave. 2. Team leader round: PM + DM from the team you will be working with. Nice guys, easy to share my experience. 3. BA leader round: BA lead from the whole BA group, questioning me why wanted to become a BA even I had no software engineering background, which was neither listed as a requirement not it should be mandatory for being a BA. It made me feel like the JD wasn't well communicated.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How did you handle a stakeholder who's hard to deal with?

MYOB

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MYOB

Interview

The interview process was very well organised and communication was prompt. I had 1 round of interviewing for about 30 minutes. Depending on the questions, but be prepared and ask for feedbacks. Show determination and be eager to learn.

Interview Questions
  • What does agile mean to you? Why did you leave your past role?

MYOB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MYOB

Interview

I have only progressed 1 stage and stoped at the second. First one is where you submit resume and other basic information regarding your detail. Then you will receive a link to online video interview questions, there are 6 questions. you have 12 hours to response to it once you clicked in the link. Two of the questions require video via web camera, four out of six required text response.

Interview Questions
  • We want to know what made you apply for MYOB and what stands out to you about our Future Makers Academy?
  • Why are you passionate about software development/programming? (video)
  • Describe a situation where you have persevered against a number of challenges and setbacks and met with success.
  • How would you drive self-learning?
  • Please share an example of a team project you have worked on that you are most proud of, why and what role did you play? (video)
  • What do you dislike about our company website? How would you improve it? Which of those changes do you think would most likely have the biggest user impact?

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, Victoria, Victoria

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MYOB (Richmond, Victoria, Victoria)

Interview

I had a screening call and then was invited in for an interview with a lead designer and design manager. In the first interview we discussed my history, the role and I ran over some in depth case studies. I then had a conversation over the phone to be briefed in on a design challenge with two of the design leads and came in two days later to present back my approach to the challenge. The whole process was incredibly quick. Four interviews over the course of a week and a half. They were great with communication and working to my schedule (I work full time). Excellent, down to earth, respectful people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MYOB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MYOB in Feb 2020

Interview

I applied for the product designer role online and received a phone interview with the recruiter after 3 days. After that Phone interview I was completely ghosted by the recruiter, I called her and even sent a followup email asking for feedback so that I can improve myself but never heard back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MYOB (Melbourne) in Nov 2019

Interview

As the company is quite spread out through New Zealand and aus there was a high reliance on skype. Tech worked well and people personable. Questions were predominantly behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MYOB

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MYOB in Nov 2019

Interview

Two rounds of interviews with one being the behavioral interview and the other being the whiteboard interview. The behavioral interview is very standard and there is also an IQ test needed to take online.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews