Medtronic Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,236 of over 1.2K interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Medtronic

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

I had 2 interviews, first with a recruiter and second with a hiring manager. The first focused on soft skills, leadership, and overall experience in the field. The second was more technical both about my experiences and a few questions asked.

Interview Questions
  • What mechanical engineering experiences have you had?
    Answer Question

Medtronic

Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

Typical Interview process - call screening, next step Talk with Manager, next step Talk to his boss, next step Put together presentation for board on why they should hire you for a $40,000 base job

Interview Questions
  • What books have you read recently?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Medtronic (New Delhi)

Interview

Got a call from HR after knowing i am less intrested as location is too far for me they asked me my expectations in CTC after i informed he added 50k more to my expectations and said we will give you this much i was happily ready for interview cleared all the round and then was offered 3 Lac less then what we spoke on call earlier i rejected the offer nad never look back for the same ( moral of the story dont get excited if HR says a good amout it is just to give a greed your actual offering will be way more less then previously informed) after doing research found that this company is not good in providing good salary was offered 40% hike that to for a 2k kms away from my location that i got in a good company in my city itself There were 4 rounds 1st online round ( MCQ test+ online 2 programs to code on) 2nd round ( hacathon / practical round ) 3rd round (Technical round /one kore practical round and some theoretical questions) 4th round ( HR discussion but before this round they will let you know there offer i rejected the amount and dident opt to go for HR round)

Interview Questions
  • reverse a string without use of any built in function and trim extra space from everywhere
  • tell me about yourself
  • do you have experience with appstore and play store release
  • how do you do testing
  • have you worked on automation testcase in xamarin
  • why are you writing this line what will this code do and what does your code means tell me everything you are thinking while you are coding (this was asked by interviewer while i was writing code for there given problem)

Medtronic

Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

it was normal and took around 3-4 months to go through all the key decision makers and HR. it was all done online even though back then there was no Covid which was pretty convenient

Interview Questions
  • Why did i want to change companies

Medtronic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

I had a phone interview and with a HR rep. I was invited to do the first round of interviews with the hiring manager and another person on the leadership team. I was asked back for second round of interviews and interviewed with a total of four people on the leadership team.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult work situation or project and how did you handle It

Medtronic

Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

It was thorough and professional, the interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk too. One of the better interviews I've attended and preparation for the interview was not that important.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medtronic

Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

Lengthy, drawn out with four to five rounds of interviews. Hard to gauge where you stand within the process. Do you best to answer with examples of your previous work

Medtronic

Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

STAR Questions, Technical, and hopefully a visit to location to meet team. Be prepared, know your material, be able to explain in concise words. Confidence and understanding of the role will take you far.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Medtronic

Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews with sourcing, operations, finance and HR team members. All interviews were 1-1 vs panel style. They contained a blend of leadership and functional (sourcing and operations) questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage supply base risk?

Medtronic

Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

informal interview with HR. 1.5 weeks later I interviewed with the hiring manager, and then i interviewed with a panel which included some folks that would be on the team I would be working with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,236 Interviews