Moma Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Moma Interview Questions

Interviews at Moma

2.7

Talent Acquisition Interview

Interview

Everyone was kind, informative and seemingly promising during the in person interviews. I met with 5 or 6 different people, and at the end, was told face to face that I would hear back from them within the next few days to come back in for one more interview with higher ups. I never heard back. Absolutely one of the most unprofessional moves I've ever seen in my life. I reached out via email to a few different people who had personally given me their business cards, and after a week I reached out again. I kindly said I would appreciate an update (even if it wasn't a good one, it's closure to start focusing on other organizations). After a total of 3 to 4 emails following up with hiring managers, NO ONE reached back out to me. If you're not moving forward with a candidate, simply send a rejection email, even if its automated. I work in Talent Acquisition and would never do that to a candidate that far along the interview process. It's so unbelievably disrespectful to ask someone for their time, speak on actions that are far from true and literally ignore a candidate who dedicated their time to prepare and meet with you. To me, this was simply a glimpse into what the internal culture is actually like and I'm glad I am now working for an organization that would never exert this type of action.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions- tell me about yourself, your team work, experience in talent acquisition, etc.   Answer Question

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moma (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

After completing two video conference interviews, a full day of one-on-one and group interviews with both senior leaders and direct reports was scheduled on site. Six sessions, ranging from a half-hour to one hour, were completed in one day.

Finance Department Interview

Interview

Quick and easy interview process. Two interviews, one phone interview and second face to face. The questions were not hard or tricky, they wanted to know why I chose non profit organization and why this position is appealing for me. Very nice and knowledgeable recruiters.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moma in March 2019.

Interview

Interviewed by two women from the department I ended up interning in
    Short, 20-minute phone interview, explaining the internship then asking how my previous experience would be an asset to the company

Interview Questions

• What are three goals you hope to accomplish by the end of the internship?   Answer Question

Management Information Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moma (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Very Chill, Ask you about your personal life. Be relaxed and know your resume. People are extremely nice to help you to learn. Ask any question you have. Just go over some very general interview questions, and you should be fine. Definitely know what's happening to MoMA.

Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moma (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The process was very structured and the questions are standard interview questions. It also really depends on the department you are interviewing with. Be prepared to talk about yourself and your past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What was your role in your previous organization? Why are you interested in this internship?   Answer Question

Visitor Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Moma (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Swift and easy, three interviews. Handled professionally. I was told directly what to expect and given a chance to ask questions and converse about my experience . It was a good process and w=one which other institutions should model

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moma (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I met with the person I would be replacing, then both people I would be supporting. Then spent time "picking the brain" of the admin I would be replacing. This was quite a lengthy interview and I felt like they really wanted to choose the right person. I was not ultimately chosen even though I received positive feedback from the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do juggle work load between two bosses who both need things done "now".   1 Answer

Program Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moma in August 2018.

Interview

Interview was standard. Asked about the kind of people I have served through community programs before. Interviewed with three people in the education department. I felt that they weren’t very engaged and I tried to lead the conversation more.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moma.

Interview

Applied online for a curatorial department interview. Interviewed a few weeks later by the department manager and an associate curator. The curator and I really clicked. The day after, I got the offer by email.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.