Oil Search Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Oil Search Interview Questions

Interviews at Oil Search

2.7

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kyiv (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oil Search (Kyiv (Ukraine)) in February 2019.

Interview

After sending the CV the line manager contacted me and invited me to interview. The interview itself was pretty simple and covered the basics of physics, boolean algebra, math, and OOP. After a few days, I got a job offer.

Drilling Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oil Search (Sydney) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a 2 months process. it was really easy. an external company takes care of all the process. they are really rigorous verifying your personal information and your reference. they keep in touch with and let you know how is the interview process going.

Project Officer(Reproductive Health) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Oil Search (Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)) in June 2013.

Interview

i was invited to an interview at the Oil Search Health Foundation. the panel consisted of senior staff and the Director of the Foundation. the questions were tough but the experience was great! they gave really good feedback afterwards as i was unsuccessful for this role. the Director gave me a call to say they would keep me on their database so the total interview experience was very positive for me.

Interview Questions

• can you describe for us a time when you had to show good negotiation skills?   1 Answer

Senior Purchasing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oil Search (Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview followed a set process. It is more or less scripted for the HR representative. The Manager asks you a few department related questions in relation to the field you are in. It is short and concise and is done within 30-45 minutes. There's not much talent scouting so your CV has to look good and your cover letter good enough to get your foot through the door.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers

Negotiation

14-20 Days

Senior Project Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oil Search (Brisbane) in August 2012.

Interview

Very quick turn around time, offer was with me within 5 days after first interview

Interview Questions

• Where I expect to be in 5 years/Where I see myself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Learning and Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oil Search (Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)) in August 2010.

Interview

Was invited to contribute to the development and delivery of Oil Search's Leadership development program. Was given content already developed and invited to contribute to content, planning, and delivery.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.