Pepperstone Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pepperstone Group

Pepperstone Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pepperstone Group in May 2022

Interview

There are two levels of interview, first is with HR and next is with the hiring manager. My overall experience was very positive. The interview was conversational which is great. Questions asked are those that are relevant to the role.

Interview Questions
  • What is my understanding of the role of the risk management team?
    Answer Question

Pepperstone Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pepperstone Group in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview process was efficient as I was scheduled for second (final interview) just a week after my first interview. The interview questions were also straight to the point and relevant to the position that I’m applying for.

Interview Questions
  • What is your idea of Enterprise Risk Management?

Pepperstone Group

Application

I interviewed at Pepperstone Group

Interview

My interview experience was quite bumpy. The company contacted me from the phone interview, video interview No. 1, video interview No. 2, face-to-face interview to a future job plan, there should be a total of five levels. Every time the interview was prepared very well, the questions were also very purposeful and professional. I think the overall experience was very exciting but smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pepperstone Group

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pepperstone Group in Mar 2021

Interview

Well-organised and straightforward interviewing process. The whole process took less than 2 weeks. After each round of interview, I got quick follow-up calls from the Head of Talent sharing the feedback, making me feel the people involved in the hiring process were decisive and they also showed their full respect to the candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pepperstone Group (Melbourne)

Interview

After submitting a resume, there will be a brief 15-20 min phone screening. They ask brief questions about your resume, technically in your resume, to verify whether the information you give is true. And then there will be an interview with senior accountants.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pepperstone Group (Melbourne)

Interview

Ist stage interview was cool but generic interview questions. 2nd stage was highly unprofessional they wanted it physical and remotely at same time ended up being just physical alone I traveled to Limassol twice all to no avail as the 2nd stage interview wasn't carried out appropriately

Interview Questions
  • About if my wife is from Nicosia or Limassol and why I want to work in Limassol away from Nicosia.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pepperstone Group (Melbourne) in Oct 2020

Interview

I actually applied for a different role than the one I accepted. I had a quick phone call with their talent acquisition team first, then a group video interview with a team leader, and another 1:1 video interview with the manager. The team really took their time to get to know you and understand your skills. They suggested me to consider applying for another role within the company which was a better fit. From then it was just a group interview with another team leader and a senior team member. The process was simple and efficient. The HR team provided valuable feedback in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions are behavioural and experience verification questions with some competency questions. I felt like the interview was designed to test whether you would fit in with the team and the organizational culture.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pepperstone Group (Melbourne) in Feb 2020

Interview

Very fair process, whereby the judgement were made based on candidate response to interview questionnaires..If a candidate happen to pass self assessment questionnaires, he or she will be selected to advance on the next stage...The process is fair as the company don't rely on University grades as in most cases academic accomplishment can be manipulated they just judge and analyse your fitness for the job based on how your respond to their questionnaires

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pepperstone Group (Melbourne) in Aug 2019

Interview

Pretty standard interview process and questions. The HR and Hiring Manager were easy going and friendly. The phone interview was easy with questions about my past experience and what I knew about the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a difficult situation you had to deal with at work place and how did you handle it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pepperstone Group (Melbourne) in Feb 2019

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews