Pepperstone Group Reviews

Updated Apr 27, 2022

Found 43 of over 44 reviews

4.5
Pepperstone Group CEO Tamas Szabo (no image)
Tamas Szabo
  1. 5.0

Amazing place to work

Nov 30, 2021 - Account Manager in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture is great - Office is stunning - People are so friendly and helpful - Challenging and rewarding place

Cons

No Cons at this stage of my employment :)

Pepperstone Group Response

Hi there! Thanks for your review.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Office politics

Apr 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is.not a place for working. It is a place for fighting. Some of people are lying and playing games all around, under the management encouragement.

Cons

Up to your decision if you want to learn or develop, or if you want to play office politics.

Group Head of People & Culture

Hi there, Sorry to hear of your experience during your 3 year tenure. Whilst no company is perfect we are #courageousincollaboration and what you're saying is in conflict with this value. If there is more information you'd like to share, I welcome a confidential discussion. You can reach out via email talent@pepperstone.com Wishing you all the best!

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place for hands on learning

Mar 22, 2022 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing company with good opportunities for expanding your experience and learning about financial markets

Cons

Global offices and teams mean working in with different time zones Since Financial markets move quickly, strategies change with it and hence work can get hectic

Group Head of People & Culture

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Spot on! Being a global company we do need to be a bit flexible to communicate across time zones, at pace. 'The markets don't stand still and neither do we'! Thanks!

4. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good place to work

Feb 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly people, pretty good culture

Cons

A lot of office politics

Group Head of People & Culture

Thank you for your review!

5. 5.0

Great Culture

Nov 20, 2021 - Financial Accountant in Pasadena, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Showed full support during pandemic

Cons

none that I can think of

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

fastest growing company

Oct 24, 2021 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

- grow fast - nice colleagues - really fancy office in Collins street

Cons

-high turnover and some managers are biased

3 people found this review helpful

Group Head of People & Culture

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review from your time with us, we're keen to keep improving. We're **excited** to officially launch our completely renovated Melbourne office next month. Fancy? It is a bit! Kind regards,

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great people

Sep 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Genuine, supportive colleagues - Care about learning and development

Cons

- Hard to know people outside of your team

Hi there, Thanks for your review! Kind regards,

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Overall good place to work

Jul 1, 2021 - Risk Analyst in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flat structure. As it's a growing company, you tend to quickly get ownership of projects. Very flexible work environment as long as you are able to manage your workload.

Cons

As the business is growing, there can be times where there is a lot of work and responsibility that you need to take on quite quickly. Whilst people are happy to help, you do need to figure things out for yourself. Some people may not like that lack of structure.

Head of People & Culture

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, you're right - there's a lot to do and we trust our team to #getITdone!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Jun 26, 2021 - Senior Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture in the company. During the COVID, I feel being extremely supportive.

Cons

The communication within the company can be improved.

Head of People & Culture

Great to hear of your experience so far, thank you!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing culture and plenty of opportunity for growth!

Jun 2, 2021 - Manager in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pepperstone has such an amazing culture, they are inclusive and collaborative in their approach, invest in talented people and take action on ideas and feedback. They provide a fantastic work life balance where working from home is possible and flexibility is provided to work around family commitments. The onboarding process was managed exceptionally well whilst we all worked remote. Technology was sent straight to my home and IT Support assisted the set up and navigation of systems, as well as structured meet and greets with team members and stakeholders. Its been an exciting time to come onboard and really make an impact on the business with a major focus on improving systems and processes!

Cons

Honestly, there is no down side to mention.

Head of People & Culture

Great to hear of your experience so far, thank you for taking the time to provide a review.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Reviews

Pepperstone Group Reviews FAQs

Pepperstone Group has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 44 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Pepperstone Group to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Pepperstone Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Pepperstone Group. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

88% of Pepperstone Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pepperstone Group 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Pepperstone Group Job Seekers