Prime Focus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Prime Focus Interview Questions

Interviews at Prime Focus

2.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Interview

1. Reached on time, waited for over an hour for the interview. The organisation can respect the time of the individual who has come for interview too.
    2. Interviewer was in a hurry and was behaving like he is doing me a favour.

Roto Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Chennai (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

When, during a job interview, you are asked questions related to your current or previous positions, it's important for your response to include a few detailed specifics about what you did in your previous position(s). Keep your answer positive — it's a good idea to bring up improvements or accomplishments, but best to stay away from mentioning frustrations or disagreements with co-workers.

Interview Questions

• why did you choose this field..? did you know the job...? what do you want to get out of this field..? what do you know about this company ...? which expected salary of you..?   1 Answer

Paint Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

a shot was given to the people who attended the interview and check wheather they can do it or not, the time will be given is 4 hrs. in that given time we should complete the task given to us, if they are impressed with the work that we did then the further process of interview will be held

Quality Checking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and systematic, and the people were punctual. But they look for average players as the pay is not high.Just few questions on comprehension and you need to write a review on a movie you recently watched.

Paint Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

During the interview you are asked for a test to make a clean plate with stamp tool mostly, you can easily make it you have worked on photoshop, you can learn how to make clean plate by youtube. you just have to do that on single frame, Still image. if you want to get in now is the oppurtunity. They are Hiring Now for Paint Artist in Chandigarh.

Roto Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

only machine test was done . it was very easy to crack. .

Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Good experience having combination of both easy and difficult questions
    Mostly concentrated on practical impact about the project detailed explanation about previously worked company difficult situations faced in work place

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Easy and precise, they try to see if you are coachable and have the skills required for the job. Media study or background is a plus. Try to research on the company before you speak to them.

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

send showreel they call you after 2 days
    they call you for test ,one day test you have to in studio ,if test is pass you will get call from HR,
     then they ask your last salary and bargain with you for salary

Interview Questions

Negotiation

fix to your offer if they need artist they defiantly give you amount

Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Focus (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

You are called in to do a trial day, after the trial day is over, you sit down with a manager to discuss what the other team members thought about you and how you work.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to develop to achieve at Prime Focus?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.