ProCare Therapy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ProCare Therapy Interview Questions

Interviews at ProCare Therapy

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

phone interview.
    a couple of questions.
    lasted about 30 to 40 min
    recruiter was very nice made me feel comfortable to speak fluently. interview question.
    the position is for account executive. it seems challenging.

Interview Questions

• describe your work time line?   1 Answer

Adjunct Physical Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (New Orleans, LA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. Tyler Borotto answered all of my questions and was in constant communication throughout the hiring process. I requested to have a person to person interview with the director that I would be working with and Tyler arranged it. I turned down a job before speaking with Tyler because they wanted to do the interview on my computer. I explained that it was not conducive because construction work was going on in my home. When I explained that to Tyler, he immediately said that he would get onto it and he felt that it was possible. He did and respond to me in record time.

Interview Questions

• One thing that was asked was how did I feel about working with students to deliver Clinical Services?   1 Answer

SLPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Orange, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very simple over the phone with Pro Care therapy. With the school district, it was tough. I was on the phone with 3 supervisors, each of them had 3-5 questions to ask me. They called right on time. .Be sure to prepare to answer tough exam questions and brush up on your knowledge of the work field and terms. School districts like it if you can answer in detail and more is better than less. Examples are good too from personal experience. Having a teaching background has helped me work in the school district with ages 3 to 18 years old. I have experience as a preschool teacher, pre k, all the way up to high school.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you work with a child with aphasia with other children with artic?
      Q: What kind of therapy would you do with this "specific disorder" in order.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter brittney scheduled a phone interview with me but never called or followed up until 3 days later, then scheduled me again and canceled again and followed up scheduling me later that day but never called or followed up. This was the worst experience I had with the interview process

Interview Questions

• what times are you available?   1 Answer

ProCare Therapy Response

28 Jan 2019 – Marketing Manager

Hi, we are so sorry there was a miscommunication with setting up your interview! We know that your time is very important and we regret that the process took this long for you. We take pride in our internal hiring process and can assure you this won't happen again!

COTA/L Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Cleveland, OH (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Had a interview with my recruiter then she set me up with several interviews for the company I was applying for. The following day after speaking with my recruiter, I had a job interview! I accepted the job 2 days after the interview.

Consultant/SPED Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cologne, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Cologne, MN (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The company called me and arranged an interview with the school district that I am currently employed with. I first interviewed with a Pro Care Agent, then I interviewed over the phone with the SPED Director, and then I went in person to be interviewed by a panel.

Interview Questions

• Standard SPED related questions.   1 Answer

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yorktown, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Yorktown, VA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy to follow. Once the company knew I was interested in working as an employee, they quickly began to reach out to clients in the specified areas I requested. The person of contact informed me when the interview would be taking place and even provided some tips to in regards to answering and asking questions.

SLPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The entire process was totally digital-- I filled out an online application and had multiple phone interviews (with both just Procare employees and then finally a conference call with Procare and my future employers), the requirements were presented in a very straightforward manner by honest/experienced staff

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest reason for pursuing this career? Are you willing to travel across the country?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I interviewed at ProCare Therapy in May 2016.

Interview

The interview went pretty well, I was told to email and share my thoughts and express whether or not I was interested in the position. I emailed and still haven't heard anything back. This company seems to have poor communication, which is ironic because of the work they do.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Awful. They walk you through the entire process. You interview and meet with at least 7 individuals and it takes forever. They hired me, told me about salary and benefits, but never contacted me on a start date. I sent numerous emails for a follow and they never responded.

Interview Questions

ProCare Therapy Response

10 May 2016 – Vice President

Hi - we are so sorry there was a miscommunication in your interview / hire process! We would love to talk with you to find out what happened and correct it. Please contact me at 904.360.2630. Thanks! Tera

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.