ProCare Therapy Interview Questions

Updated 9 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ProCare Therapy

Anonymous Employee in West Tripura

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (West Tripura)

Interview

Very easy with a panel of 3 educators, who confirmed information on my resume, asked me how I would deal with students with different deficits, and offered the job to me shortly after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Work experience , what population did I prefer to work within the schools
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2021

Interview

This was one of the best interview processes I have had! Everyone I spoke too made me more and more excited to have the opportunity to join the team. Great process!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ProCare Therapy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy

Interview

Very Nice Interview. Did it via Zoom. I was able to get a great sense of the company just from having a conversation with the hiring manager over the virtual call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Tucker, GA) in Nov 2020

Interview

A ProCare Therapy recruiter reached out to me, unsolicited, to discuss a school-based OT position in a state I am licensed in (both state license and Dept of Public Instruction license). The phone interview went well, I completed the required tech screening and submitted all requested materials. Up to that point, the phone, text, and email communications were all very positive. I had just been working in school-based telehealth, and have 6 years experience as a school-based OT. After submitting the materials and tech screen results (which I passed), I heard nothing. No replies to repeated emails and texts. I finally sent one more email expressing concern over this lack of communication, and the recruiter finally responded, telling me she had received none of my emails or texts (though she'd received them all from the same address/number prior to this period). She did not respond to my question about the status of the position. She also claimed never to have received the email from the contractor who did my tech screening, or the forwarded email of the screening results that I sent. Her dishonesty and unprofessional behavior reflects very poorly on the company. If you are contacted by a recruiter with ProCare Therapy, be warned that you may be "ghosted" despite very positive interactions, even if they were the ones reaching out to you.

Interview Questions
  • The main concern was whether or not I possess state certification in OT in the state where the position is located, as well as Department of Public Instruction licensure.

ProCare Therapy

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy

Interview

This was a zoom interview due to covid. There was a group of people. It was a typical interview with the questions provided ahead of time. The interview was with the school district. The pro care person was also present for a short time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2020

Interview

phone interview. a couple of questions. lasted about 30 to 40 min recruiter was very nice made me feel comfortable to speak fluently. interview question. the position is for account executive. it seems challenging.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (New Orleans, LA) in Dec 2019

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. Tyler Borotto answered all of my questions and was in constant communication throughout the hiring process. I requested to have a person to person interview with the director that I would be working with and Tyler arranged it. I turned down a job before speaking with Tyler because they wanted to do the interview on my computer. I explained that it was not conducive because construction work was going on in my home. When I explained that to Tyler, he immediately said that he would get onto it and he felt that it was possible. He did and respond to me in record time.

Interview Questions
  • One thing that was asked was how did I feel about working with students to deliver Clinical Services?

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Orange, CA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Very simple over the phone with Pro Care therapy. With the school district, it was tough. I was on the phone with 3 supervisors, each of them had 3-5 questions to ask me. They called right on time. .Be sure to prepare to answer tough exam questions and brush up on your knowledge of the work field and terms. School districts like it if you can answer in detail and more is better than less. Examples are good too from personal experience. Having a teaching background has helped me work in the school district with ages 3 to 18 years old. I have experience as a preschool teacher, pre k, all the way up to high school.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How would you work with a child with aphasia with other children with artic? Q: What kind of therapy would you do with this "specific disorder" in order.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2019

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter brittney scheduled a phone interview with me but never called or followed up until 3 days later, then scheduled me again and canceled again and followed up scheduling me later that day but never called or followed up. This was the worst experience I had with the interview process

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Cleveland, OH) in Feb 2018

Interview

Had a interview with my recruiter then she set me up with several interviews for the company I was applying for. The following day after speaking with my recruiter, I had a job interview! I accepted the job 2 days after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews