Quantium Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Quantium Interview Questions

Interviews at Quantium

3.2

Data Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantium.

Interview

First some phone interviews with a recruiter, followed by a case study interview with another data scientist through voice over IP. Finally, an interview with the VP of data science.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer provided a case study document with a problem description and list of questions. We walked through the questions together and the interviewer probed deeper on some points.   Answer Question

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quantium (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I had a telephonic round. There was an issue with telephone at Quantium interviewer's(two in a round) conference room, informed once about it in in the started. They didn't care about it. Even informed multiple times while interview was going. Suddenly call was disconnected, they didn't call me back. Worst experience with these guys. Wasted my time. I attended another two interviews with other MNC companies on the same week, got selected in those two.

Looks Quantium interviewers were less experience than me. They don't know how to talk/ give respect to the experience people like me. According to me they interviewed with foolish questions, their mindset is like fresher's mindset. In my career I attended very less interviews, in that Quantium is worst experience.

My suggestion: don't go for telephonic round at Quantium. If you are working in MNC, ask them to schedule a face to face round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about performance issues which you recently faced.   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quantium (New York, NY (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of one telephone interview, one face to face interview with technical questions, and finally an assessment. The assessment tested your ability to think laterally as well as some basic statistics.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantium (Melbourne) in May 2020.

Interview

Online testing
    They gave two case studies on flexiquiz, including single and multiple-choice questions of some simple math calculation and insights. There were comment boxes below each question, but not compulsory to be filled in.
    Pretty fast processing, got the test a week after applying and results telling me I failed after another week.

Interview Questions

• What can you determine as contributors to the companies recent poor sales performance relative to competitors   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantium.

Interview

phone interview was all about behaviour questions. And the interviewee was nice and didn't put much pressure on it.

The stages are:
    1)online CV, cover letter screening
    2)Online case study questions
    3)phone interview
    4)online case study interview
    5)online interview

4,5 due to COVID-19 outbreak and lockdown.

im at the fourth stage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantium (Melbourne) in March 2020.

Interview

After an online aplication and aptitude test, this is the first stage of interviewing. It was a 15 minute phone interview. It was scheduled to be sometime in the following week, but with no concrete time.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantium (Melbourne) in January 2020.

Interview

Initial was phone call, then followed by video call with the recruiter from the company.
    Then SQL test along with questions and after the test was done, interview with group of managers to discuss about the test and show case what was done through the test. Also, questions where asked on what would be the recommendation based on the data. Final interview with higher management that involved behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project where you learnt something from it?
      How do you make sure that your project is flawless ?
      Tell me about your proudest project ?
      Based on the data, what would you recommend to a the client ?
      Explain your project to a client in 30 seconds ?
      How would you proceed with EDA on Data?
      Why you want to work for Quantium ? and what do you know about Quantium ?   Answer Question

Graduate Analyst Interview

Interview

My favourite graduate recruiting process. 4 rounds of interviews in total: phone interview, online case study, onsite case, final video interview. One round every week.
    The phone interview is all about behaviour questions about your understanding of the company and yourself. The online case study is to test numeric abilities and the onsite one is a more difficult real-world case, which I didn't get through.

Interview Questions

• List the top 3 qualities that take you to where you are today.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantium (Sydney).

Interview

Three rounds of interviews; first interview with the team, an independent technical assessment, 3rd and final interview with leadership. Overall the process was natural and relatively low pressure, it felt like mostly a cultural fit assessment rather than a grueling process.

SummerAnalyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quantium (Melbourne) in July 2019.

Interview

First, I submitted my resume via their website.
    Then got emailed saying that they would call me any day in the next week for a phone interview.
    This phone interview was all behavioural, there were no technical questions.
    After a few days, got an email invitation to the online case study.
    Did the online case study, it is quite technical. Need to interpret maths equations and answer some questions.
    Thought I did okay, but I got an email saying that I didn't make the cut.
    They also provided feedback, if requested, which was quite helpful.
    Overall, good experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.