REC Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

REC Group Interview Questions

Interviews at REC Group

2.7

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at REC Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted by email to schedule an initial phone interview. Second phone interview was of a technical nature to verify skills/abilities. Third interview was face-to-face with HR rep, REC paid for my travel arrangements to/from that city (2 hour flight). Finally received an offer of employment approx. 2-3 months after initial application.

Interview Questions

• How can your past experience help you to meet the goals of this project?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moses Lake, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REC Group (Moses Lake, WA (US)).

Interview

There were two phone interviews with HR person and engineering manager. I was invited onsite for about half day interview with various site mangers. I mainly discussed my resume experiences. Fast and fair process.

Interview Questions

• Discussed past resume experiences. Discussed FMEA, RFC experiences in past jobs.   Answer Question

Materials Engineer - PhD Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moses Lake, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at REC Group (Moses Lake, WA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The on-site interview consisted of a presentation and 4 individual interviews. The first 3 senior employees that interviewed me were good. The last interview was with the VP who asked me many illegal questions regarding my background and some political questions. He was very weird. I didn't like the questions asked by the VP, and I knew after I finished my interview that I'll not join the company.

Interview Questions

• The VP asked me:
      -Where are you from?
      -Why did you move to the U.S.?
      -Are all of your parents in the U.S. or are they still back home?
      -Would you go back home to work there in the future?   1 Answer
    • The VP also asked:
      -What part of you country are you from?
      -Were you back home when the last war happedned im your country?
      -How was the war?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at REC Group in July 2014.

Interview

Had two phone interviews then on-site interview. Before interview on-site, I was toured in the area. Typical interview questions. Interview took about two hours. Four interviewers in the panel. Got a call 2 hours after interview about the offer.

Negotiation

They have great offer so accepted the offer with no negotiation.

Tech Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moses Lake, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at REC Group (Moses Lake, WA (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with HR (basic interview stuff) then with the employees I was to work with . This was nice b/c then I knew right off if I would fit in with them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Sent me an offer letter which implied regular salary increases. I signed it. Later I asked about the increases and they didnt really exist.

PSM Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moses Lake, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REC Group (Moses Lake, WA (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

The first interview was a telephone interview about 40 minutes. The interviewer wanted to know how much experience I had with different safety management issues,

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moses Lake, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REC Group (Moses Lake, WA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Pretty standard. Phone interview with HR, Phone interview with hiring manager, on site-interview and tour. Then 1:1 interview with HR and then about 4-6 people between management or peer level for 30-45 minutes. They also had managers take me out to lunch and a peer level employee take me out to dinner. Overall was a pretty average experience. For some groups in research I think they require a technical presentation in addition.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REC Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2019.

Interview

HR called me for "first round of interview". This is actually a recorded one way interview enlisting the service of SONRU.
    I was very nervous as my answers just lasted 10 to 15 seconds and you were given 1 to 2 minutes for each question.
    TIP: You are given a certain amount of time to read the questions (Ex: 45 seconds), use this timing to quickly read through the question. After that, rehearse your answers during the remaining reading time. You will feel less nervous.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you think would be a potential push factor for you to leave your current job?
      2. How do you think you can contribute to our company?
      3. Can you briefly describe your previous experience and your interest?
      4. You now have two minutes to add any further comments you may have.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at REC Group in January 2019.

Interview

Stringent interview process having video recording interviews. Heard from my friends they got through video goes into face to face interviews asked whole lot of questions. But no hiring, waste of time. This company kept having QA engineer openings, something fishy about the leadership and culture. Beware!

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuas, West (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at REC Group (Tuas, West (Singapore)) in February 2018.

Interview

It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

Interview Questions

• How to troubleshoot the pc?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.