RWDI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

RWDI Interview Questions

Interviews at RWDI

3.1

Air Quality Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RWDI (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

I was first matched with the company through the university co-op program. Was then interviewed in person by a senior member of the Air Quality team and a HR person. The interview was about 30 minutes long. Following the interview, I was contacted after 2 weeks with an offer.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RWDI (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took more than 5 weeks. The Recruiter knew I am not a Caucasian and ignore my application. The hiring manager never had a chance to see my resume even though I am well qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• Since no interview was scheduled. The hiring manager didn't have a chance to review my resume. No questions asked   1 Answer

RWDI Response

8 Jan 2019 – HR Advisor

Dear Candidate,

We are concerned to hear your interview experience with RWDI was not positive. As a globally diverse company we practice equal opportunity employment with processes which are... More

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at RWDI (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call couple of months later for an interview online. Interview went for around 40-50 mins and it was a positive experience overall. Things asked were mainly from a managerial perspective as to how to manage a team and all that and less of technical. Was interviewed by a director, a senior engineer and HR. There were questions aimed at a manager's moral compass as well in general.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you think you wont meet the deadlines?
      How can you motivate your team to work more ?
      What managerial tools would you use if you want to get something done from an employee who is not willing to put in extra hours?
      Will you accept an contract without consulting management if you have to choose in a limited amount of time? etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RWDI (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Normal interview with more focus on soft skills. It took almost one hour to finish. General manager, the senior engineer and HR were present at the interview. The questions that were asked by HR were the difficult ones.

Interview Questions

• After the interview they took me a writing test. I did not know that they will take an exam.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RWDI (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

I was called first by an HR assistant for a phone screen. Then, I was called back for an interview in Guelph. Two technical interviewers were present in addition to the HR manager. Mainly behavioral questions. Then, you are given a sample task related to the job.

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RWDI (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was conducted by a recruiter over the phone. Their objective was to screen in/out candidates to create “short list”. The interview was designed to determine mutual "fit": Could I do the job?, Would I fit with the culture?, Could I do the job with
    their team/manager?, Could I do the job for what they will pay?

Interview Questions

• What do you consider the single most important idea you contributed in your most recent position ?   Answer Question

Acoustics Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RWDI in May 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview, questions were generally basic, asking what I currently do, HR follow ups were excellent, they informed me with their decision making every step of the way.

Graduate Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RWDI (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

The process was easy for the application stage. I send them a CV and a cover letter. I was invited to a phone interview and the interview was quite relax and friendly and it took about an hour.

Exhaust Re-entrainment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RWDI (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

2 engineers and hr interviewed together, it was a very basic interview. They were very serious and therefore it wasn't as easy going.

Interview Questions

• Question regarding school courses not related to field.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RWDI (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Two interviews: the first as a screening and the second with HR and senior management. The first interview was casual and more converstational. The second asked HR and technical questions in addition to my future plans and preferences.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years? The provided three different areas to pick from.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.