Reynolds American Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Reynolds American Interview Questions

Interviews at Reynolds American

3.1

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American in April 2020.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to schedule a phone interview. After this, they reached out to conduct a virtual interview over the computer given the current pandemic situation. In this interview, the first half was based on the business side of things with two people. The second half was regarding the people side of things with a different set of people. I received an offer the next week over a phone call and accepted their verbal offer, and received the written offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• One question they asked is to tell them about a time in which I was able to collaborate with others to find a solution to a problem.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds American.

Interview

The process was pretty long. First you have to do a phone interview. Then I was flown out to the corporate office where I had to do a Case Study and 3 rounds of separate interviews with different members of the finance team. All in all it took about 4 hours.

Strategy and Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I submitted a resume, passed a phone screen, and then participated in a "super day" of sorts. Where there were 2 group interviews each lasting about an hour. Everyone was very friendly throughout the process and made the whole thing very easy.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about working in the tobacco industry?
      How to you prioritize your activities.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online, HR contacted over the phone and asked some behavioral questions. Then technical interview was conducted over the phone with a team member. Finally, selected for the panel interview at Reynolds american, Winston-Salem, NC (US).

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

It started with a phone interview the HR where they are mostly trying to gauge a sense of your personality; then that led to a panel interview; 2 rounds one being behavioral and the second being more technical. The important thing to do is to stay relaxed and keep a calm demeanor. I would start casual conversation with the interviewers that would last a while to the point where we had to get back on track and start asking me questions. I really enjoyed the process was very impressed by the company. I also gave them so advice about how they could improve their recruiting process from my university.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked about projects and examples where you have excelled fell behind and some kinds of technical questions; Mostly they are trying to vet a kind of person that will best fit with their workplace culture so really do your research as it pertains to the company culture   Answer Question
    • Hard question: Was name a time where you asked a superior for help/when do you do this?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American in November 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by on an interview, on-site, in Winston-Salem, NC. It took two weeks to hear back after the phone interview. However, there was a holiday in between.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

There is a phone screen. If you pass the phone screen, you will be asked to interview in Winston-Salem with two groups of Vice Presidents. They will send you some study material ahead of time that you can use to prepare for the interview. The study material includes company values and potential interview questions they could ask you.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time you faced a challenge? If so, how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Reynolds?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds American.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter for 10-15 minutes. Online assessment answering questions about yourself. Day on the trade riding with a current Territory Manager to see the scope of the position. Final interview with a panel.

Trade Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American.

Interview

One phone interview and then two panel interview in person. Very relaxed presence, everyone just wanted to get to know you as a person since it is essentially more of a sales role.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American.

Interview

Video Cam interview with Recruiter
    Virtual Job Tryout
    Two Panel Interviews with two managers in each panel. The managers tell their story then you get to tell about yourself. After that behavioral questions it will be intense if you’re nervous or unprepared.

Tips
    Just think of relevant examples from your work history or if recent college grad, use college examples. STAR format to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you wish you handled something better with a coworker?   Answer Question
    • When have you tried to persuade a group of people to think like you and not the status quo   Answer Question
    • When was a time when you had to prioritize multiple projects.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.