Robert Bosch Project Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Robert Bosch Project Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Bosch

2.5

Project Trainee Interview

Interview

Telephonic call with basic hr questions.
Willingness to relocate
No conversion
Mechanical or manufacturing background.
Just a 10 mins call to check willingness and enthusiasm to f the Candi date and prior shortlisting is based on resume and electives taken in college.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

There were 3 interviews in total which followed the Aptitude test. The first interview was a technical round where we were bombarded with a lot of finance related technical question. The next round was a personal interview with the Lead Manager in India. Basic personal questions were asked. The final interview was with the Head of Corporate Finance, India and was also a personal interview. The personal interviews were breezy and the managers were friendly. The technical interview comprised of a lot of technical questions and was a little hard.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Where did you study?
      How does your family support your career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied for software development intern, Bangalore. I got the call and it was the usual telephonic interview asking about projects and experiences mentioned on the resume.
    They provide stipend as well. It was a good experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds for interview. In technical interview, they asked me about basic electronic circuits such as rectifiers. Then about transients and R, L and C. Basic op-amp circuit. I was asked to draw the circuit diagram of inverter. Further, he asked me to interface a hex-keypad with a micro controller. After giving all those answers, I went to HR interview. In HR also they asked me about the recent projects and how can you make some improvement. After that I was selected.

Interview Questions

• Be ready with all the projects you have added in your CV.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.