Seed Heritage Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Seed Heritage Interview Questions

Interviews at Seed Heritage

2.5

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seed Heritage in July 2019.

Interview

Overall unnecessarily drawn out. Phone screening, then in person interview/discussion, then a very long wait of over 3 weeks until I was asked to do a trial shift. Trial shift unpaid, meanwhile recruiter had resigned, then ghosted by Area Team / Interviewer. What a waste of time - no feedback, exploited for trial shift, then no communication from anyone. Would’ve thought the Recruitment team would handle from there, and let someone take over from where the previous coordinator had left off.
    Had heard very negative things about the process and the company itself, but gave them the benefit of the doubt and pushed on, but clearly to no avail.

Interview Questions

• Questions surrounding VM experience and suitability for the role   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

handed my resume to store manager, received a call from manager for an interview, had interview at the cafe next door was more on the casual side, received phone to say i got the job

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation iv been in whilst providing customer service and how did i handle it   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Seed Heritage.

Interview

I submitted my resume in person and they called me in for an in-person interview. I was asked various questions about my previous experience and time working with customers. Important to present yourself nicely and preferably in the brands clothing

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seed Heritage.

Interview

Applied on job website, was called about a week later from Seed's HR.
    First interview was with the Country Manager. Second interview was with Cluster Manager and the Store Manager.

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seed Heritage (Sydney).

Interview

I was interviewed and hired the next day. They were desperate for staff. The area manager was thorough however made me quit my current job before she would consider me for Seed.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seed Heritage (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in March 2018.

Interview

Had a brief over the phone interview where she asked me to tell her about myself and also asked me about my previous work history. I then met with the manager and 2IC in the mall and sat down for 30 mins and they asked me
    - Why would you like to work here?
    - Tell me about yourself?
    - What are 3 strengths of yours?
    - Do you know anything about the company?
    - Do you shop at Seed?

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about the company?   1 Answer
    • What are three of your strenths   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Seed Heritage (Sydney) in February 2018.

Interview

Had a phone screen then had an interview a couple of days later. Had to meet at the store. One on one interview with the state manager. Open and friendly with a very direct approach.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seed Heritage (Brisbane) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied via Seek, I heard back three weeks later. Had 2 seperate interviews, did not hear back for 2 weeks and was then called and offered the position, which I had to knock back due to finding employment elsewhere

Interview Questions

• What is important to you, in life and in work?   1 Answer

Stock Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ponsonby (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seed Heritage (Ponsonby (New Zealand)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was taken to the back room that was pretty much just dirty and untidy. They took 20 minutes to come back and actually interview me. They asked me too many seriously personal questions that were very inappropriate to me. I was talked at not really talked to. They made me pretty uncomfortable but I needed a job so I stayed.

Christmas Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seed Heritage (Melbourne) in October 2017.

Interview

I was invited to a group interview and we were a group interview. The cluster manager and senior member introduced themselves and was instructed to do the same. We touched on our past experiences stuff like that and why we think we're the best candidates to represent the brand.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.