Seed Heritage Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Seed Heritage Interview Questions

Interviews at Seed Heritage

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seed Heritage.

Interview

Applied on job website, was called about a week later from Seed's HR.
    First interview was with the Country Manager. Second interview was with Cluster Manager and the Store Manager.

Stock Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ponsonby (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seed Heritage (Ponsonby (New Zealand)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was taken to the back room that was pretty much just dirty and untidy. They took 20 minutes to come back and actually interview me. They asked me too many seriously personal questions that were very inappropriate to me. I was talked at not really talked to. They made me pretty uncomfortable but I needed a job so I stayed.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seed Heritage (Sydney) in July 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was a phone call from HR asking a series of questions about myself and then previous job, then a formal interview with the state manager. The questions were similar to the phone interview, but went more in depth about sales and how you would achieve budget. Very heavily focused on making target.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Seed Heritage (Sydney) in February 2018.

Interview

Had a phone screen then had an interview a couple of days later. Had to meet at the store. One on one interview with the state manager. Open and friendly with a very direct approach.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seed Heritage (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in March 2018.

Interview

Had a brief over the phone interview where she asked me to tell her about myself and also asked me about my previous work history. I then met with the manager and 2IC in the mall and sat down for 30 mins and they asked me
    - Why would you like to work here?
    - Tell me about yourself?
    - What are 3 strengths of yours?
    - Do you know anything about the company?
    - Do you shop at Seed?

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about the company?   1 Answer
    • What are three of your strenths   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seed Heritage (Melbourne) in July 2017.

Interview

A group of 10 people were interviewed by one state manager. We all sat in a circle and went around taking turns to give our answers. Overall, the questions were fairly easy, and the setting was quite relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 things about yourself.
      When and where have you received exceptional customer service?
      Give an example of when you provided great customer service.
      What do you think makes great customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

handed my resume to store manager, received a call from manager for an interview, had interview at the cafe next door was more on the casual side, received phone to say i got the job

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation iv been in whilst providing customer service and how did i handle it   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Seed Heritage.

Interview

I submitted my resume in person and they called me in for an in-person interview. I was asked various questions about my previous experience and time working with customers. Important to present yourself nicely and preferably in the brands clothing

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seed Heritage (Sydney) in April 2014.

Interview

Met for 5 mins over coffee. Was not asked any questions about the brand or kpi and budgets. Was so brief I don't even remember the questions. We may have gone over my resume briefly. Didn't feel very professional for such a big company. Was offered job on the spot.

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geelong

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seed Heritage (Geelong) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied on seek.
    Received a phone call about 2 months later.
    Phone interview followed by offer for face to face interview.
    Sit down in a cafe, hour long conversation

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.