Sky Betting & Gaming Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Sky Betting & Gaming Interview Questions

Interviews at Sky Betting & Gaming

2.9

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming in February 2018.

Interview

Technical Test was the initial phase of the interview and did not receive any call from the developer or manager as the recruiter from sky betting contacted me directly and provided the technical test details.

Interview Questions

• The test was quite big as it was an end to end application where they were integrating few different technologies. Use mongodb as database and then use asynchronous messaging protocol.   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview, assessments center and interview. The telephone interview was very basic, asking about what I had been up to at university. The assessment center was harder but still easy, group task and presentation, then we had a 1-1 interview with two random managers. This was laid back and again very easy.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult challenge you have overcome.   1 Answer

Head of Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Was referred by a recruiter for an upcoming role in Sky Betting and Gaming. Did a phone interview and was invited up to Leeds to meet the rest of the senior team. Following from there I did a series of 1:1 interviews with all senior team members and with the CTO.

Interview Questions

• What significant contribution did you make at your last company? How did you achieve it?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

- Phone Interview; Asking about yourself and why you applied for the programme.
    - Face to Face Interview; Assessing your skill set and asking for examples of when you worked in a team, demonstrated organisation and more.
    - Asessment Day Interview; The interview by two of the departmental staff. This focuses more on demonstrating key skills such as teamwork, solving disputes, achieving goals over a long period of time.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a project that took a long time to complete, and tell us how you organised yourself to ensure you achieved your targets.   Answer Question

Finance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Various interview stages both on the phone and in person. The assessment day was by far the best I've been to. Very relaxed and offered a good variety of tasks to allow you to shine.

Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

First was an informal phone interview and then a face to face at their offices. The interview last 1.5 hours but it was very pleasant and felt like being on a meetup discussing digital/tech related subjects. After the interview I had to wait for 10 days before I ask for feedback/update. I received a personalised rejected email and not a canned response. I did appreciate it a lot.

Interview Questions

• Not something bizarre. Typical interview questions for my background and my future development.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Was invited in for an informal interview following a phone interview. Was supposed to be so informal it was going to be in the pub! Turned out to be a formal interview. Never got any feedback despite requests

Interview Questions

• What is your personality type from the personality test that I acknowledge you've never taken?   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview was positive, called in for a face to face interview the following week which consisted of a scenario based presentation, given 15 minutes to prepare and present. Interviewed by Head of Service and another Service Manager. Relaxed interview

Interview Questions

• How would I prioritise dealing with emergency changes, a security incident demands of the day   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me; they told me that I was good at the phone interview and they will contact me next week. The contact didn't happen. I asked about next steps but I didn't have any response.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

I worked with an internal recruiter at Sky who really helped in scheduling a suitable appointment and providing everything I needed to know for the initial interview. I met with the Hiring Manager, how also plays a pivotal role in the project delivery function, for an informal chat which went ahead successfully and was an excellent opportunity for me to learn about the role and give an overview of my experience and current situation. This was one of the first steps in the process so I will report later on my experience of any subsequent steps in the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your current situation, in terms of your current role and what your looking for in a new role?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.