Softcat Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Softcat Interview Questions

Interviews at Softcat

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Softcat (London, KY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Honestly just be able to make them laugh. Its probably hands down the most easiest interview i've ever gone to. But yeah, Defo do some research. Talk about P.kelly it always gets them excited and the things hes done good for the company, this is important as he was the founder.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about softcat(abcd questions)   1 Answer

11 Sep 2018 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your review on the interview process. Though we are looking for candidates that align with our culture and having a good sense of humor is always nice, it's not the only thing we look out for in the assessment and interview process. We do look for candidates to align with our core values of being Fun, Passionate, Responsible and Intelligent, and will be assessing candidates against these, alongside how they demonstrate the right behaviours and competencies to be successful in the role. The Sales position doesn't necessarily require previous experience, so ensuring you can showcase how you'd approach the role and have the right attitude is key! Thanks Rachel Cowell - Recruitment Manager

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Softcat.

Interview

On Microsoft teams with 3 people asking questions, following passing this stage I had a 1 to 1 phonemail with the sales manager who ultimately decides if they want to offer you the job or not.

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

Very quick at responding. I applied through indeed online and they straight away invited to me an online video interview. This was very straightforward and nice to have the time to research at my own pace and in my own time and they gave me a few weeks before the date to complete it

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I attended an assessment centre which went relatively smoothly. We were then set a task to record answers to various questions post interview. I was then unable to record my answers for over a week post assessment centre due to IT complications. I believe this greatly impacted my ability to provide a good recording.

Interview Questions

Softcat Response

18 Jan 2021 – Recruitment Manager

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with us. If you felt that your experiences was impacted by IT issues, did you speak to the team about an alternative way of completing the Assessment exercises? Do let me know if you'd like me to discuss this with the team further, as we want to make sure that every candidate has a fair opportunity to go through our recruitment process. My email address is rachelco@softcat.com if you'd like to discuss further. Thanks Rachel

Microsoft Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softcat (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2021.

Interview

It was a great experience and the recruitment team was so responsive. On-Demand Video Interview, you'll get about two minutes to prepare for each question and only one and a half minutes to give the answer, So the answer shlould be very precise with examples.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Softcat (Birmingham, England (UK)) in December 2020.

Interview

A lot of processes - personality assessment, video activity, group online activity, video recording activity which is sales related, panel interview.
    The personality test was straightforward and did not take a long time, they were all tick boxes of your personality of how you think you should be and how you think you are.

Interview Questions

• Why Softcat?
      Why you are a good match for the company?   1 Answer

14 Jan 2021 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we wish you well with your future career search Thanks Rachel

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Softcat (London, England (UK)) in November 2020.

Interview

a personality test followed by online interview (questions pop up and you answer). next stage is assessment day - yet to complete yet to completeyet to completeyet to completeyet to completeyet to completeyet to completeyet to complete

Interview Questions

• what I liked about the company   1 Answer

14 Jan 2021 – Recruitment Manager

Hello, thanks for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate it Thanks Rachel

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

Completed application online, then a quick assessment, then a video interview. Video interview was easy enough, you were able to click 'next question' when you were ready to move on which made me feel more at ease. Questions were relatively straightforward.

Interview Questions

Softcat Response

20 Nov 2020 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience and we we're excited for you to be part of the Softcat Family!

Corporate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Softcat (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

Video interview followed by a group assessment centre with more assessed videos following that. Once you passed the rigorous video stage, there was a 1:3 interview with their staff on the role itself and how you would acclimatise to it.

Interview Questions

• Describe the benefits and features of this mug   1 Answer

20 Nov 2020 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience, and though the outcome didn't result in an offer, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We wish you well for your future career Thanks Rachel

Business Development Interview

Interview

I applied through a recruiter so may have had a different experience. Had a couple phone calls, then got invited for an assessment day with others (the usual group pitches on a holiday etc), then invited for a 1:3 interview panel for final interview.

Interview Questions

Softcat Response

29 Sep 2020 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience, we alot of value in understanding our candidates feel and where we could improve. I see you have explained the process, but not any detail on why you felt it was a negative experience. If you'd like to provide more insight so that we can improve those areas, please do get in contact with my on rachelco@softcat.com and I would really welcome an open conversation on this.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.