Soul Origin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Soul Origin

2.1

Casual Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Soul Origin (Canberra).

Interview

Not difficult just asking about your availability, your last experienced, what do you think about customer service, etc. After that, you will be asked for a trial and go to work

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soul Origin (Adelaide) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied on Monday got a message on Tuesday asking to come in for an interview, message wasn't the most professional. interview was relatively normal. had a trial that weekend, offered me a job after. during trial was very rude.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soul Origin (Sydney) in August 2018.

Interview

Initial phone screener with a consultant followed by an interview with the COO & CEO, the team were excellent, easy going, relatable and down to earth. I felt very at ease during the interview.

Interview Questions

• A number of general questions regarding previous projects, how they benefit the business, questions regarding various aspects of running a multi site environment - not all specific to I.T   1 Answer

Kitchen Hand Interview

Application

Interview

Briefly tell them about yourself, when you’re available, if you are able to start early. The manager explained what the store was like and how many positions are left.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer return her food and say they don’t like it?   1 Answer

Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Vanuatu)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soul Origin (Sydney (Vanuatu)).

Interview

Gave in basic resume (no work experience), and a week later, got a phone call for an interview. Interview was very casual and took 10 minutes. Got me to answer what I'd do in some scenarios and even though I answered incorrectly, I still managed to get the job.

Kitchen Hand Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soul Origin in January 2018.

Interview

Unorganised and unprofessional. They did not have any material or questions prepared and I was forced to direct the interview. Location of interview was over an hours drive from the location I would be working at.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was told I would be given a trial then training before first shift. Little to no contact led to no trial and being told I would be trained on my first shift which happened to be the stores opening day. I was then told that my first day would be hard and that I would be yelled at by everyone but that "you should save your tears because all the other girls quit on their first shift" and that "it will get easier after your training".

Interview

It was a short process, under 3 minutes. Manager asked about previous experiences and availability. Got a trial day and never got back to me even though manager said I did really well...

FOH Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wollongong

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Soul Origin (Wollongong) in October 2017.

Interview

Sat down in casual environment and chatted to the bosses, very nice people. More of a conversation, was just as polite and as friendly as possible. Some basic interview questions, nothing too difficult. Heard back that day. Made to feel comfortable.

Counter Hand Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soul Origin (Sydney) in September 2017.

Interview

An email and a text message was it to organise trial shift - there was no interview at all. I don't know what else to say to make up the word count here.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Soul Origin (Sydney) in January 2017.

Interview

very calming and open. They asked basic questions and seemed more interested in having a chat and seeing what my personality was like. Overall, i found it to be a very good interview. Thankful for the opportunity

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.