Starbucks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Starbucks

5,759 Interview Reviews

2.2

Barista Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview first then I had one interview with manager who was very friendly. The process went pretty quickly and they were happy I had previous barista experience but seemed open to trainign someone new

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (San Diego, TX (US)).

Interview

It was very easy & just general questions to get to know me. Not too hard. The person interviewing me was just trying to get to know me and my experiences. Other people were also getting interviewed the same day.

Barista Interview

Interview

Interview in person After an online application, interviewed with manager at the potential work site and took about 30 minutes to finish the interview and the online was about 20 min

Barista Interview

Interview

Super quick and practical. Two scenario questions and they were both fairly easy to navigate. Super nice people at this company. I have only started out in the last month but they have already taken so much time to train me and make sure I am understanding things.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Super straight forward. One on one and then straight to training. The process was not intimidating at all, and the manager was extremely nice and welcoming. The questions focused more about your previous experience, and how comfortable you are with the job.

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Several basic questions, easy going and laid back. Mostly just to get to know who you are and how your customer service skills are. Nothing too difficult, mostly common sense and to see why you’re interested in working for them.

Interview Questions

• What’s a positive customer service experience you’ve had?   Answer Question

System Analyst Interview

Interview

well structured, formated. Expectation was set with the first question for the complete process. Mostly they test on behaviour part rather than technical. Some technical is also included in the interview.

Suoervisor Interview

Interview

The manager was friendly and professional. The setting put me at ease. It was conversational but informative. It made me feel excited to work there, and due to the professionalism of the manager and staff, I gladly accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• What was one way you exemplified excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

very straightforward and vanilla interview process. just asks about your life and how you would see yourself in 5 years. just try and show you are ready to work hard.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you displayed a sense of leadership   1 Answer

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and polite. The questions were really straightforward and the overall interview was very relaxed. The only downside was that the interview was outside but it's understandable because of COVID-19 so I'm not complaining.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing you've done that you've seen through - start to finish?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.