TAL Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TAL

TAL

Application

I interviewed at TAL

Interview

Was given a phone interview and told to fill in a test. Completed a technical test and was ghosted. I sent many emails to them but was never responded to. Overall a bad experience.

Interview Questions
  • Data analysis tasks from a word document
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TAL (Sydney) in Jul 2020

Interview

1) Online assessment, which took around one hour, 2) Screening call with the HR, 3) Zoom Interview with Training Design Consultants, that also included a short mock call. The entire process took no longer than two weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAL (Sydney) in Feb 2020

Interview

Recruiter called me about my application, did not introduce herself and went straight into questions about application and competencies for the role, no discussion on the role itself or any information on the company. After a brief call and an obvious attitude of her not being bothered, I was told I would hear by the end of the week, I never heard back. Very poor experience

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this role?

Anonymous Employee in Kowloon City, Kowloon City

Application

I interviewed at TAL (Kowloon City, Kowloon City)

Interview

written test:1.priority test+write a business email 2.simple Excel test 3.SHL aptitude test(including logical,numerical and verbal test),there would be practice first,you can practice as much as you like and you can also choose what kind of language you like.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TAL (Sydney)

Interview

First sent me a home test that I passed then invite me to an interview with HR and Team leader. They asked me lots of questions, called me after 2 hours to give me their decision. Never get back to me with a feedback.

Interview Questions
  • What is GLM? Tel me about statistical model you used? Which statistical models you are familiar with? What is your dream job? Why Tal ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TAL (Sydney) in Feb 2019

Interview

It was a 4 hour interview. Group interview and individual interview. It was a quite relaxing environment with no stress. we were about 25 graduates and they wanted to hire 8 people. The group interview was a bit hard since the question they asked was a bit challenging.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about one of the challenging situations I faced during my studies and my problem solving abilities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at TAL (Sydney) in Jan 2019

Interview

I applied online. The entire process took around 2+ months. It was a face to face interview at the Sydney Office, with two interviewers from HR and IT. Focused a lot on behavioural questions, seems like they wanted a specific type of person.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about TAL? Tell me about yourself. Behavioural Questions.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TAL (Sydney) in May 2018

Interview

First, I had a one on one interview with the manager. Then had the second round with a panel made up of manager who likely to work with this role. Then they gave an assignment to do it in 3 days. Presented to the GM and other managers. Got the offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TAL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TAL in Mar 2018

Interview

I was only able to make it to the video interview round and after was unsuccessful to progress to the next stage. They took about a month and a half to two months to get back to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TAL (Sydney) in Sep 2017

Interview

1. phone appointment for a phone interview 2. phone interview 3. face to face interview 4. background check 5. offer The HR asked most questions on the phone, when they try to meet you in person, just do some research on the company's culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews