TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jul 2015

2.8

Contractor Interview

Interview

Short sweet and to the point, I don't remember even much of an interview process I was just kinda called. I did a short interview over the phone. After which, I was brought in to fill out all of the required paperwork and then I started employment.

Interview Questions

• What my prior experience was and what I felt comfortable with.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Hanover, MD (US)).

Interview

Initial contact to express interest. Then a phone interview with the same recruiter next day. It took about an hour. Be prepared with standard questions. Also, they will ask about a time you gave and received feedback. A difficult conversation. What you like least about your previous jobs. Know the core values and be able to discuss them (have notes during phone call). Then an in person interview/shadow. Starts with shadow of current team member and then standard interview questions with team manager. Then you go to the two upper level managers and meet with them for a while. Very standard questions. Just know they take their core values serious and tailor your answers with that in mind.

Interview Questions

• they will ask about a time you gave and received feedback. A difficult conversation. What you like least about your previous jobs.   Answer Question

Business Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Baltimore, MD (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

It started out with a phone screening with an HR manager where you were asked basic information about yourself and the company. Then a phone interview was scheduled. Most of the questions during the phone interview were behavioral questions and about the company's core values. The in person interview consisted of meeting with three supervisors for about an hour. More behavioral questions and stuff about the company and their core values. After the interview, you shadow with a current employee. Overall, it was a good interview experience. Make sure you know the core values and how you would fit with the company.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

They are looking for competitive, driven, motivated, and fun individuals to work for them. They will phone screen you then a one on one with the director followed by a lunch or dinner panel interview.

Interview Questions

• They ask questions to get to know who you are as a person and want to know what drives and motivates you. They expect you to be vulnerable with each other and really put everything out there.   Answer Question

Recruiter/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The phone interview was very informal and quick; I was asked what questions I had for the interviewer as well as what I knew about the company. I shared the information I learned online (from their website, glassdoor, etc.) and asked questions about the company's culture, expectations, and day-to-day office happenings.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Phone call. All the woman talked about was how much better they were than the other companies. I understand that you want to beat the competition, but the way she was speaking about it was bragging and saying how other companies have just "copied" them and no one else holds a candle to them.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone screen with DBO. I was instructed to find a few recruiters who work for TEKsystems and call them to ask about the role, expectations, hardest part, easiest part, etc. After that was completed I called the DBO back and then an onsite interview with the DBO was scheduled. I also met with 4 Account Manager's. I did a 1/2 day, where I sat with a few different recruiters so I could see first hand what some of their day to day duties.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed. What motivates you? What is the hardest thing you have had to overcome?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

interviewed with 4 people, started with a phone interview, 2 1 on 1's, and then a panel. Tough questions, very concerned about how you fit culturally within the organization. Wasn't overly concerned with my background, more my work ethic and cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this opportunity?   1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

A phone interview, in person interview, third lunch interview. Whatever you were taught straight out of business school about interviews...toss it out the window for the in person interview. They really want to know about you as a person to have an understanding of if this job is a good fit for your personality. Very personal questions asked. Were you the slacker in fraternity life? Do you feel like you fought for attention as the middle child? VERY PERSONAL but not invasive in my opinion. Don't be afraid to show your flaws, they want to work with you if you're a good candidate to conquer those issues and aim for progress. Be teachable and show how opened you are to making mistakes and being trained.

Sales/Recruiter Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process is split up between an initial conversation, a phone interview, and then a on site interview. The phone call may range from 30-60 mins depending on the interviewer. After the phone interview you receive an interview letting you know whether or not you have successfully passed on to the next phase.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.