Terra Firma Business Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Terra Firma Business Consulting

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terra Firma Business Consulting (Melbourne) in March 2017.

Interview

2 internal interviews, and one with he customer. General skills assessment, then focus on your personality and match to the Terra Firma culture (avoid pretending, you won't like it if it's not you), then a written test to assess your maturity in the role being applied for. Then a customer interview to assess match for their organisation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terra Firma Business Consulting in June 2012.

Interview

Intensive interview process. Phone Screen, followed by interview with Account Manager, Test, Practice Manager and the Head of Consulting. Very informative process. They ask you a lot of questions, and they are quite open to you asking questions as well.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terra Firma Business Consulting (Melbourne).

Interview

2 interviews with senior managers. Straightforward. Discussed past experience in project management and how to cope with stakeholders alike. Asked about how to deal with diffcult situations and provide examples.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Terra Firma Business Consulting (Melbourne) in April 2017.

Interview

Had an initial interview with one of the directors (he was lovely) was supposed to have written test immediately but took a while for HR to organise, then had a second interview with the practice lead for Project Management ,was supposed to have a 3rd interview again with the same Director, which I pointed to the HR person.

Feedback - This was one if the worst interview processes that I have ever dealt with.The HR person was unprofessional and incompetent, took forever respond, the whole process took between 6-8 weeks, by this time I had another offer from a Melbourne consultancy , which I made the 2nd interviewer aware of. When I mentioned this to the HR person, she blew up on the phone to me, behaved unprofessionally , accused me of being dishonest and said she didn’t want to proceed , which after her poor behavior made me realize I didn’t want to proceed with them either if this was their level of professionalism. On hindsight, I think this was a good decision, I love where I currently work and it’s not a body shop.

Advice: Treat people with respect, respect their time , if a candidate tells you that your company is their preferred one they want to work in ( which genuinely was the case with me) and they are willing to reject an offer from another consultancy , don’t get on the moral high ground and accuse them of impropriety, it makes you look immature and sophomoric as an organization and very, very unprofessional.

Also, hire better people in HR recruitment team.

Interview Questions

• Generic interview questions
      How would you rate yourself as a PM?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

CV, 2 interviews, test

Interview Questions

• Will you be comfortable working long-term with clients in an industry you have no experience in?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary avaliable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Terra Firma Business Consulting (Melbourne) in July 2013.

Interview

Recruitment consultant will contact based on requirement and your profile

First Interview : based on work background and skill set -- around 20- mins conversation

second written test : 1 and 1/2 hour written test on 4 subject -- Business Requirement, Stakeholder Management, Process and use case

second Interview : in my case it was subjective -- like questions on Requirement, traceability matrix, Agile , waterfall etc

Interview Questions

• Second Interview I expected to be behavioural but it was subjective / technical in BA space   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terra Firma Business Consulting (Brisbane) in April 2013.

Interview

They start with a 30 minute interview followed by an assessment to test your skills.Laid back interview and found I was really at ease and they were very friendly.

I didnt hear from them for a couple of weeks so called and found that I got the job, just couldnt give me a start date.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Terra Firma Business Consulting.

Interview

I alredy had two rounds of interviews and online assessment is pending. Both the interviews the questions were on my past experience and what are your key strengths and weaknesses and why you want to quit your current job...

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Terra Firma Business Consulting in July 2016.

Interview

3 different interviews and an assessment test. Questions that they ask on last 2 interviews are similar. Don't know why they wanted to have 3 separate ones.

As first interview aimed towards assessing your technical approach with the client, the other 2 interviews were more finding out if you're the right person to a consultancy firm

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terra Firma Business Consulting.

Interview

Applied online. First Interview was a general Business analysis interview followed by an assessment which is not even current to today's methodologies. second interview was supposed to be a cultural fit but was just the same interview and the interviewer looked like they had been asked at the last second to conduct the interview. They didn't even take the time to review my resume. At the end I was offered a job anyway. Tried to eb funny on salary and drive my proce down.

Interview Questions

• None. The interviewer in both cases was ill prepared and didn't know about their stuff   Answer Question

Negotiation

Took around 1 week. I was pressured into signing and they tried to drive my price down

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.