The Brand Factory Interview Questions

Updated 11 Dec 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Brand Factory

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Brand Factory (Frankfurt am Main) in Oct 2016

Interview

Das Gespräch verlief in einer persönlichen und angenehmen Atmosphäre. Der Gesprächspartner stellte interessiert Fragen und nahm sich in Anschluss viel Zeit betriebliche Abläufe und die Arbeitsbedingungen zu erläuteren. Später kam noch ein weiterer Kollege dazu, der ebenso freundlich, und interessiert am Gespräch teilnahm.

Interview Questions
  • Wie stellen sie sich vor in unserem Team mitzuarbeiten?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Brand Factory (Toronto, ON)

Interview

30 minute interview. Was asked basic questions about experience with social media as well as previous schooling and work experience and how it would help me succeed in the agency. After the initial interview, I then interviewed with two others who would be in my department. Interview felt very superficial and covered the basics. The questions I asked about the agency

Interview Questions
  • What previous experience do you have managing social media accounts?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Yorkville, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Brand Factory (Yorkville, ON) in Aug 2015

Interview

It was arranged through my agent. I was escorted to the main boardroom in quite a spectacular office. Looks like the offices of Ari Gold in Entourage. The boardroom is the biggest I have ever seen and quite intimidating. I sat down and was asked if I wanted anything. I was too nervous to eat or drink. Then the President, the Creative Director and the Group Account Director came in. They were very nice and asked a lot of questions about my past two agency experiences. I answered the questions. I was a little shocked they did not ask more about my work or the my book. Overall very nice experience. Tony Ponzo seemed like a super nice guy, where by the President seemed incredibly intense. The Group Account Director did not say much.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me if I was a hard worker. Too which I answered yes. And explained why I was.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Brand Factory (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2011

Interview

Was called in by Digital Manager. The interview was a very informal process. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Was more of an introductory chat. No difficult questions were asked.
RSS Feed</>Embed