Think Education Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Think Education Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Think Education Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Think Education Group

Student Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Think Education Group.

Interview

Job advertised on Seek.com was clear on requirements, but did not specify salary. Didn't have selection criteria :)

I was called promptly after the application period had passed and asked in for a 1st interview. I was shown around the campus and introduced to people (which was lovely) and then sat down for a 1 to 1 interview with set questions.

The interviewer was professional and the questions were ok. I think more behavioural based questions would however be better.

I was then contacted within 1 week and asked to attend a 2nd interview which was much the same, but with a different person.

Within a week, I was called and offered a job. The pay was surprisingly low, but I was happy that this was a company that was growing and would provide further opportunities to move up if I proved myself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay was surprisingly low and there was no real room to negotiate, but I was happy that this was a company that was growing and would provide further opportunities to move up if I proved myself.

Student Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Think Education Group (North Sydney) in October 2013.

Interview

I was given a phone call for a brief screening and then called in for an interview the next day. The interview panel consisted of the hiring manager and team leader. The second interview was with the HR coordinator and operations manager at the time. A writing test had to be taken on the first interview with a few questions in regards to how you would answer a student’s inquiry. Reference check was done the next day and offered the position soon after. They didn’t make me feel anxious or nervous throughout the interview however for the position at the time which was quite a junior role, I wonder now if the 2 interviews plus a writing test was actually necessary seeming as this seemed to have changed throughout my time there.

Marketing and Sales Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Think Education Group (Sydney) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fine.. The HR recruitment person was very organised and was also knowledgeable about the company. She was very pleasant to deal with and kept me up to date on the process. The hiring manager was transparent and relaxed in the interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Think Education Group (North Sydney) in June 2012.

Interview

4 interviews + psych test... overly lengthy/bureaucratic
    We lost good candidates during the interview process because of this

Culture wise they want to see you have a lot of patience and enthusiasm
    The former will be highly needed
    The latter will be exhausted soon

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The made me an offer on a number (in writing) then called me up to say they made a mistake and the number was lower. I said

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.